• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Satoshi-chan
Local time
4:54 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I read your story on AshxHarley a few years back, and now I've found it again and read it again. Without replying on the thread, I decided to leave a comment here. I really like the story and I thought it was really funny. Not exactly to my tastes because it's all about sex, but funny nonetheless.
    Hi. I want to ask if it's okay to post a new discussion thread about BL anime in the Land of Rising Sun. Junjou Romantica 3 just started, so I'd like to see if anyone wants to talk about it and the previous seasons.

I thought I'd ask a mod first because BL anime isn't really kid friendly and there could be possible discussion about adult content.
    I got a note here for you. Hang on, let me open it...
    ...Oh...I see...well...
    *deep breath*
    PICK UP SOME MILK ON THE WAY HOME.
    Also, Happy Birthday!
    I am currently progressing with my Normal-type reviews, and one component that I added is quotes from other people about Normal-type families. Do you have any particular Normal-type families you would want to do?

Available: Bouffalant, Glameow line, Smeargle

Sorry if this request seems abrupt.
    I am currently progressing with my Normal-type reviews, and one component that I added is quotes from other people about Normal-type families. Do you have any particular Normal-type families you would want to do?

Available: Bidoof line, Ditto, Fletchling, Glameow line, Miltank, Pidove family, Smeargle, Stantler

Sorry if this request seems abrupt.
    Hi Satoshi!

I hope you're doing well. Happy Holidays!

We'd like to add a new National Park sub-forum named "Beginner Pokemon RP". It should be between Main Pokemon RP and Individual Pokemon RP. So the order looks like:

1. Ranger Logs
    2. Main Pokemon RP
    3. Beginner Pokemon RP
    4. Individual Pokemon RP
    5. Mission Event Pokemon RP

For the description, can you put "This is where new members can discover how the Park works in a cheaper, low-risk run. We even give you supplies!"

Thanks for your help!
    Thank you for all of your contributions to the Bulbagarden community. It's appreciated by someone like me who enjoys organisation. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom