Satoshi-chan
Local time
2:10 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Satoshi!

Sorry to bother you again so soon! We recently did staff promotions/demotions. Here are the needed changes:

Remove URPG Staff Board Access from Jack of Clovers and Fierce Deity.

Remove Moderator Powers and URPG Staff Board Access from EmBreon.

Remove Moderator Powers (but retain URPG Staff Board Access) from Fossil Fusion and Dinobot.

Give URPG Staff Board Access to Smiles and swiftgallade46.

Give URPG Staff Board Access and Moderator Powers over the Battles and Contests Sub-forums to Ash K. (period included)

Give Moderator Powers over the whole URPG Forum to BlueTowel.

Also, and this is a request, but can you give Monbrey access to the Administration Lounge forum? I have promoted him to Second-in-command of the URPG and think it would be wise if he could easily be able to community with the BMG staff.

Thank you.
    Good question.

Our current forum description, read at the top level if you were looking at the BMG forum index page, is "Expand your horizons."

I'd like to change it to "Expand your horizons. New User Guide" where "New User Guide" is a link to our Getting Started guide.
    Hey Satoshi.

Quick question. Is it possible to change our forum description so that it includes a link to our "Getting Started" guide? Want to make sure people have easy access to that information.
    Please give Moderator powers to Smiles over the Stories sub-forum in the URPG Forum.
    Well... I might crumble to your flattery. Just this once. Besides, apparently you and everyone else I know agree's on that point.
    Yay, someone else who knows their Garrison Keillor. :)

I was promoted to admin a couple of days ago, so I'm fine with that assessment.^^
    Hey, Sato. ^_^ May you please change my username to Zeems? Thank you! :D
    Sorry to bother you, but I'd still appreciate it if you could change my username back to Charles Dunois...
    I found out some anime you liked in my google history and found out kill la kill ripped it off.
    Probably shouldn't be asking this, but...could you change my username back to Charles Dunois?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom