Recent content by [Satoshi]

1. S

LF DW Bagon and Timburr

Hi, trainers. I'm looking for female Bagon/Shelgon/Salamence and Timburr/Gurdurr/Conkeldurr with hidden abilities. Can breed you some pokemon or give you pokerus or just a fodder whatever you like.
  2. S

Official "Who's Your Favourite Character" Thread -- PokeSpe version

Re: Official "Who's Your Favourite Character" Thread -- Special version Silver, Blue, Yellow and Gold :3
  3. S

Favorite Pokemon character of all time?

Favorite male person: Silver. Female: commander Mars. (they should be brother and sister! lol) Pokemon: Gengar! =))
  4. S

Do you EV or IV?

Of course I do! Well, I don't know much about the IV breeding, I just breed or catch pokemon with the nature and characteristic, that I need. And I like to do EV training. I find this interesting, and I feel kinda satisfied, when I have some strong pokemon, by knowing that I "made them with my...
  5. S

what don't you like about hg/ss?

No PokeRadar, no VS Seeker. That's pretty sucks. =\
  6. S

Notched-ear Pichu's English name possibly revealed: Dub name may be Spiky-ear Pichu

Re: Notched-ear Pichu's English name possibly revealed: Dub name may be Spiky-ear Pic Gizamimi is still Gizamimi, whatever you call her. =))
  7. S

Favorite Player Character?

Hibiki/Gold looks cool =)
  8. S

What is your main Pokemon that you use?

Gengar and Raichu, I guess. =)
  9. S

Contest Do you guys prefer pikachu w/ light ball or raichu?

Re: Pikachu /w/ Light Ball, or Raichu? Definitely Raichu. It is a lot cuter than damn pikachu and has better stats. =)
  10. S

Favorite Final Evo Out of all Starters?

Feraligatr is my favoite. Big jaws.. **
  11. S

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

Re: Your first Shining Pokemon. Except the red gyarados, my first shiny was a sentret in Platinum. I have made my first attempts in chaining, and the 8th senteret in chain was already shiny. ^^
  12. S

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

1989, I turned 20 two weeks ago. I feel so old. T_T
  13. S

So what are you going to name/have you named Silver?

Re: So what are you going to name Silver? I named him Silver, this is very original name, yeah.
  14. S

Gold/Hibiki?

Gold is a protagonist of GSC games, and Hibiki is HGSS character. Of course for us, they'll always be the same, but, in fact, they're different characters from the different games, like Red and Fire.
Back
Top Bottom