Recent content by Satoshi_Pikachu

1. S

My random fingerstyle guitar videos

Thanks! :D I'll re-upload it with good quality at some point.
  2. S

My random fingerstyle guitar videos

I haven't posted anything in a while, so I thought why not post my guitar videos. Guren no Yumiya (aka Attack on Titan OP 1), by Linked Horizon, arranged by me. Note: The audio and video quality are kinda bad, but I couldn't do much with limited time in a loud college dorm...
  3. S

Review XY007: Leave it to Serena!? The Charging Sihorn Race!

Too cute, just too cute @_@ This is turning into CardCaptor Sakura (not that I think any pairing will become official, I just mean as in the cuteness). I'm all for it. I'm seriously scared the writers will fuck everything up because I've enjoyed every single episode so much so far. I would never...
  4. S

If any of Ash's old friends return, who would you want? What role should they play?

Re: If any of Ash's old friends return, who would you want? What role should they pla I want to see Takeshi make a guest appearance, or maybe travel with Satoshi-tachi for a few episodes. Why? Because despite having had his nice little episode with Dent, I want to see him interact with Satoshi...
  5. S

XY's animation - thoughts?

I've liked it so far, the battles are gorgeous, and while I don't mind stock footage, the stupid blue background for Electro Ball was so horrible.
  6. S

XY007: Leave it to Serena!? The Charging Sihorn Race

It probably will be like it to some extent, there's not much they can do with the concept of racing. But is it really that bad? I mean, it aired 16 years ago, it's not like they've been using it every few episodes XD
  7. S

Review XY006: Decisive Battle on the Ice! Pikachu VS Viviyon!!

Oh, wow. The writers are doing such a good job that now I'm paranoid that it'll all go back to BW soon and I'll be depressed. Typical Satoshi, not remembering Serena, haha. Also, is it just me or is he acting a little bit older? (as in 12 or 13-ish) Not that I think he has aged (nor that I...
  8. S

Anime Worst anime you've ever seen?

I would have to agree with Digimon Frontier, which really just shows that I watch very little anime because Frontier really wasn't that bad. It was in fact, ok. There was also one mahou shoujo anime I watched for a while when I was around 6-7, Corrector Yui, I think, and even then I thought it...
  9. S

Obsolete: The Japanese Language Help Thread

Well, to be honest I learn readings as I encounter them. I used to learn all the readings, but I forgot them after a while because I never used them. You'll learn the different readings as you encounter words that use them.
  10. S

Why do people hate Gen 4 and 5 so much?

Huh? I don't honestly see a lot of hate for either of those. I don't even see opinions on Gen 4, probably because it's rather average. I've seen hate on the Gen 5 Pokémon, but pretty much everyone I know liked the games, especially because of the plot. But if there really is hate for those, it's...
  11. S

Who is your favorite X and Y companion so far?

To be honest I can't tell yet. They've all been entertaining so far, and I don't dislike any of them, but I'm going to wait until they actually interact with each other for a while.
  12. S

Review XY005: The Hakudan Gym Battle! The Magnificent Viviyon's Dance Battle!!

Re: REVIEW: XY005: "The Hakudan Gym Battle! The Magnificent Bibiyon's Dance Battle!!" It's so like Satoshi to not recognize Serena hahahaha. I loved the episode, the gym battle was pretty good, I like how they're going back to slightly more complex strategies like in DP, the straight-foward...
  13. S

Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Discussion Thread

Huh? What do you mean? There's no confirmation of a second season, although it's extremely likely that we'll get a second season, considering its popularity. But why would it have a different ending? The last episode was still pretty similar to the manga, and since they're probably waiting until...
  14. S

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Some episodes of CardCaptor Sakura. That show's like indigestion from sugar @_@
  15. S

Review XY004: Pikachu and Dedenne! Cheek Rub!!

I enjoyed it. Obviously not as great as the first two episodes, but Pikachu being smart was nice for a change, he doesn't usually have much to do, especially not at the beginning of a series. I'm disappointed at Satoshi and Serena not interacting yet, though :/ I think they're doing a good job...
Back
Top Bottom