• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Satsjoe

1. S

Main Series or Spinoff?

According to this interview (Pokémon boss Junichi Masuda on keeping hardcore players happy, borrowing from Pokémon Go, and Let's Go's story), it seems like it's neither but instead a separate Pokémon series besides the core series.
  2. S

Controversial opinions

Here are mine: - I don't want to see Serena return in SM - AmourShipping was handled poorly - BW wasn't as bad as people claim - Iris and Cilan get more hate than they deserve - I liked that Greninja was released, although its release could have been handled a lot better - SM is the worst anime...
  3. S

Preview Pokémon Generations

It makes me sad to see they're only shorts
  4. S

Review XY106: The Strongest Mega Battle! Gekkouga VS Mega Lizardon!!

How did Alain not notice Puni-chan? If he did he would have known Ash and his friends are involved the whole Zygarde operation.
  5. S

Moves that don't seem great in the game,and are op in the anime

Teleport: useless in the games, but can be used to constantly dodge te opponent's attacks in the anime. Sandstorm: blinds the opponent and also causes damage Dig: used to deal damage while also have a way to dodge attacks Counter and Mirror Coat: deflects attacks without taking damage
  6. S

Review XY059: Satoshi and Serena's First Date!? The Tree of Promises and the Presents!!

If that man in the flashback was Ramos and that plant that was given to Skiddo is the huge tree. Then HOW OLD would Ramos be?
  7. S

Preview XY061: Decisive Battle in the Badlands! Fight, Numera!!

Could this Spoink be the same Spoink that appeared twice in the Advance Generation series?
  8. S

A New Change in Serena's Character Design...

I really don't see why this design change is needed. I like her current design much better than this new design. I really hope that this new design (if it's really going to happen) will be temporary and not for the rest of the series.
  9. S

Preview XY0??: Grant, Viola (Battle Chateau?)

lets hope this battle won't be interrupted by Team Rocket like with Roark vs Byron.
Back
Top Bottom