S
Local time
10:27 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It is that good. Never judge a book by its cover.

Speaking of which... checked out any of the Spring anime yet? xD

also big test is tomorrow but I think I'll only review later at night or tomorrow morning
    Tehe, no problem ;p
    It's going decent on SPPF, Akan returned, no Bans other than the spambots, and not much else there :eek:
    PHF died again and is trying to be revived by new Staff aka me and someone else. Oh and major bans.
    And because I'm pretty sure you're not on EGC, PWF, UPN, PC or whatever ;0 I'll leave those out 'x'
    Hmm... Let's see. The first few episodes may look like a weekly showdown. But trust me, when it reaches episode 8, things started to look good. And episode 10. OMG. The cliffhangers every week, and the plot twist that comes up starting episode 17. It's the type of show that gets your adrenaline pumping. Don't ask how much I couldn't sleep the nights during my marathon of KLK. I can actually feel my heart pumping so fast. xD

The protagonist's character is human, she breaks down a lot in 25 episodes. As well as the others. The characters' personality are actually something that you can relate to in real life. And trust me, you'll never think that you'll actually shed a tear about a piece of clothing.

And the theme is actually related to greed, and clothing. So it makes sense if its clothing is a bit fan-servicey. As Ryuko quoted, "being one with clothing". P:

Comedy is inserted everywhere whenever its available. And apparently according to a sengoku-era-fangirl friend of mine there's quite a lot of historical references. P:

Also, Satsuki's fricking spotlight and heel sound effects. Don't judge me. P:

I was pretty linient on watching it when my friend first introduced KLK to me, mainly because exams (only first 4 episodes pfft). Damn this semester's full of them. Finally got to watch it and I don't regret anything.

Bondage? Pfft. Don't get me started about the two that's into Yuri incest. They are, by far, the most immoral people I have EVER seen in anime/manga. And I've seen a lot of anime psychopaths. <_<

I think I'll watch it as celebration when I'm done with these final exams coming up in 10 days. For now... *studying intensifies*
    Haha. tbh I had to keep hiding whenever I'm watching. Don't want my parents to misunderstand. xDD

They're really disgusting and immoral, just to summarize.

I haven't checked that out. What is it about (I'm betting comedy lol). Is it good in your opinion? xD
    KLK, despite all the fanservice, is actually a really deep anime with a lot of plot twists, feels, comedy and such. The whole fanservice thing probably makes people not wanting to watch it, but you can't judge a book by its cover after all. ;)

It's also probably one of the only series that has got me really hating the antagonist. And I normally find something redeemable from them.

Already went through Nichijou as well as Dansei Koukousei no Nichijou lol P:
    Oh, only a lot. I just went through a ton of anime that gives me the feels, and now I need something light-hearted. Especially later when the final episode of Kill la Kill is aired. I really need something to calm me down after the episode. xD

Plus in case I ever completed Clannad: After Story and I need something to stop me from crying lol

Anyway, I saw you watched Norigami. Is it good? I'm considering watching that and Danganroppa (dang I'm late) later after this last episode airs. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom