S
Local time
2:49 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wait... you were stalking my conversation with dirkac? xDD

I've seen you around SPPf though, didn't expect to see this message here. xD

Go ahead if you want to. xDD
    You know it!! it brought back memories from when it aired on Cartoon Network in 2002 to 2004!!ヽ(´・ω・`)、

What about you?
    Yeah, I have to learn Latin, French, German, Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese to get into a good school back in Europe '3'
    Plus I already know Dutch, Indonesian, and English and I'm doing Swedish and Japanese for funzies.
    Yeah, I know, so let's make one later? :D

Nah, it just bred a new Egg, I'm waiting for it to Hatch :O
    xP

Well, Kirito got De-Staffed and Togekiss became Admin, Zortac also got De-Staffed and Absol (now Braixen) became Head Admin, and except for Bleu/Senshuken they're all wnting him to gtfo ._.
    Oh, I'm working on Dutch homework, and Latin and French right now :O
    That would be aweshum :3 We should if it's allowed.

Oh I know, Bug is on it's last legs, too, which I'm going to remake once it's been a month of inactivity ;P
    Oh yeah, we were, what happened to that anyway? But eh, it dun matter, we could make all the Clubs/Groups we want here ;D
    On SPPF.
    Yeah, I know, but they're all causing problems and ganging up on him so >_<
    Hahaha xD
    Totally! But, not now, I'm kinda working on homework as well and I don't have y 3DS at hand 'x'
    Eheh, yup, I know, but still, wish others liked it more, but eh :D

It's well... Kinda died :/
    But me and sunshine are planning on remaking it later on :O
    Yeah, they're pretty good.
    Oh, and guess who got modded.

Yeah, he also left PHF because of a prank he pulled (he joked that he was going to leave) and now they're thinking of demoting him, so he's leaving ;O
    Alright, I won't ;)
    Lol why xD
    Yeah :3 Hmm, I don't remember if I did change them <_< I probably did, though, I'll go check :O
    Yeah, it just makes me sad people forget it 'x'

It's good, well, as good as Serebii gets, I guess xD
    A few new Mods were added, counting is now forever banned, and Pokémon Animé Styled Battling is now much more popular... Again ._.
    Aw, okay.

Oh, btw, Akan told me to say he misses you :O
    Pedro? :O
    Yup, I did, it's so awesome, it gets a ton of wins, I loveee it '3'
    Yup, I kinda figured, too bad though, not many like it :'O

I'm also great! Just on here and SPPF a bit, and on my X playing with Phione in Amie :3
    You?
    And nah, it's a good amount of XD y'know XD
    Nah, you can call me both, I dun care :D
    And nah, it don't matter, but haha that kinda sucks xP
    It's going awesome, I trained it a bit and decided to go Battle with it in the Battle Chateau, it's awesome :3
    And yeah, it's my favourite Legendary Pokémon (I don't care what people say, it's a Legendary ;O) and tied as my second favourite with Drifloon, Cubchoo, Lanturn, and Phantump :3

But like how's it going?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom