Recent content by Sazando

1. S

Colosseum or XD?

Colosseum felt like more of a put-together game, and had a unique story. I also liked the areas and challenges exclusive to Colosseum more. The one thing I like better in XD, is Lugia and purification chambers.
  2. S

Pokemon you're Proud/Lucky to own

My Tyranitar on my White, that I still have from Leafgreen, I love her :)
  3. S

Sprite Heaven [closed for now]

Re: Sprite Heaven [7 ORIGINAL STYLES!!] Pokemon Splice Two Pokemon: Monozu and Torkoal Base?:Torkoal Please! I admire your work.
  4. S

Kamex's Bold Banners and Audacious Avatars [REQUEST SPOTS OPEN]

Re: Kamex's Bold Banners [Jan 8, 2011: ALL REQUESTS FINISHED + IMPORTANT NOTICE] EDIT: My bad :P
  5. S

XD001's Devamps and Cartridges

6. S

Here
  7. S

Hey! Can I have a devamped Monozu? To GSC please. Thanks...
  8. S

Kamex's Bold Banners and Audacious Avatars [REQUEST SPOTS OPEN]

Re: Kamex's Bold Banners [Requests finished] Can I have a Sazandora banner? Your pretty good :)
  9. S

The PokéJapan Project

Good job. I think I've seen this before. Everything looks so official and correct :)
  10. S

Kumo Avatars

Can please have a Hitomoshi one? :) :) :) Thanks in advance.
  11. S

The Complete My Team Thread

Thanks :) and yes Regeneration is the ability. I might be back later. Not very good with my Gen V team.
  12. S

The Complete My Team Thread

Need help with a moveset(is this the right place?) Kojondo Jolly 252 Speed,252 Attack,6 Hit points (Item?) Fake Out U-turn Hi Jump Kick ?
  13. S

Good Night My Love (R)

Interesting start. Makes me want to read more. Not much of a writer so I can't offer much critique :P
  14. S

Blue Mew's Graphic and Sprite Shop (Requests are closed)

Re: Blue Mew's Graphic and Sprite Shop (Offering lickies for a limited time only!) Thanks :) Its cute
  15. S

charizardman and Sazando's Sprite Shop!

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Fat Blue Pichu! Please Request!
Back
Top Bottom