• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
sc190191
Local time
3:46 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nice post. I guess I'll start including older episodes in my posts now to counter these people with proper examples.

If they're still being stubborn and want to believe clickbaits over proper information, then... too bad, I tried.
    sc190191
    sc190191
    Yeah I hope the example will actually make some people think about what they are saying, but you learn over time who it isn't worth arguing with.
    Panky..
    Panky..
    Sup', you around anymore?
    Just watched Dawn's last episode last night. Its been nearly 6 years since she has been in a new episode. I went back and checked some others (using original airdates). May has been 10 years and a month and a half! Tracey hasn't spoken in just under 12 years. Gary has been gone about 8 1/2 years. Misty's gap wound up being just over 12 years (although more than a year less if Mirage special is considered). Iris has been gone almost 5 years as well (just over 4 with her special). Even Serena is coming up on 2 years, and I'm still surprised she hasn't appeared in some manner. Hope to see all of them and more again someday, but I doubt it.
    FelipePR
    FelipePR
    With this new series, maybe.
    sc190191
    sc190191
    I was hoping so, but the way things have started, I don't have my hopes up.
    Merry Christmas! And how have you been?
    sc190191
    sc190191
    Merry Christmas to you as well. I have been very good, how about you?
    Poke Trey
    Poke Trey
    Splendid and I caught myself up with all XYZ episodes so far from only the Dub. Been enjoying this ever since.
    sc190191
    sc190191
    I'm still caught in between not trying to spoil SM game and end of XYZ for myself and still wanting to talk about them some. XYZ was really fun though, I'm sad its almost over
    I can't wait to get an ice type Vulpix!!! Okay back to my boycott until Kalos league is up...
    Hi. Oh cool, you know some guys I know. Do you like Harley?
    sc190191
    sc190191
    As an antagonist, yeah I like Harley, but he's super mean.
    jnsharley13
    jnsharley13
    *Shrug. I always saw him as seeing May as bad. He did call May "the bad May" (English Version). I also think he is funny.
    Now that it appears as if the Kalos league is soon starting and I have accidentally already spoiled a lot for myself, I am going to have to stop using this site until the Kalos league ends in the dub. I am going to miss posting on here, but I do not want to spoil any more of the story. I may still use the site for trades from time to time, but I am going to have to completely avoid the anime and manga section, my favorite section, for what will probably be a super long time because the dub gap is pretty long currently. Goodbye for now everyone, I should hopefully remember to be back, but I won't be too keen on spoiling early SM for myself either, so we will see!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom