• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by sc190191

1. sc190191

Legends Z-A Pokemon Legends Z-A General Speculation & Discussion

With more sources seeming to confirm this game is just with Lumiose I'm getting quite concerned that it will not be a game I personally like very much at all. It's hard to imagine a Pokemon game with minimal nature, and after LA was one of my favorite games of all time and had wonderful nature...
  2. sc190191

Legends Z-A Pokemon Legends Z-A General Speculation & Discussion

Wow for all the people who have been saying Kalos is next since SM, wow I really wasn't expecting any Kalos until like 2030 or later! What an interesting announcement! Looks like they are taking the futuristic route after going to the past with LA. Personally more into the past, with LA being my...
  3. sc190191

Pokémon TV to cease operation from March 28th, app will be removed for download from all platforms by the end of today

This is more disappointing than I can express into words. Even as someone who has DVD copies of OS-XY and the related movies I still found myself using Pokemon TV on countless occasions. Whether it be just throwing on an episode in the background on my Switch or using my tablet while on vacation...
  4. sc190191

Controversial opinions

I think the Legend of Thunder was a lot more fun as a special that gave us introduction to characters not included in the regular anime than specials like Paldean Winds, Origins, Generations, the garbage they did for Hisui, etc. I did enjoy a lot of these other specials, but LoT did a lot more...
  5. sc190191

Controversial opinions

The above conversation seems to have gone overly in-depth into the definition of power fantasy while seemingly ignoring the really important initial point. I haven't seen the new series yet because I watch dub, but I am really concerned about the ever presence of adults and Liko and Roy not...
  6. sc190191

Controversial opinions

Is this Ed Goldfarb's burner account? Just Kidding, I like some dub music too
  7. sc190191

Masters Craft your own Sync Pair

The recent survey gave me a fun thought of a sync pair that will literally never exist. When they asked in the survey who your favorite characters are I mentioned May, then specified that I actually favor May from the anime, who has a very different backstory, personality, appearance (and...
  8. sc190191

Could Veronica Taylor ever voice Ash again?

I agree with @Hidden Mew entirely, and also wanted to add that Rachel Lillis (Misty's original VA) worked after the 4Kids split (as Maylene) and still was unable to reprise her role as Misty during BW(cameo)/SM, even though Michele Knotz only prior work as Misty was in the somewhat obscure...
  9. sc190191

SPOILERS: Masters Eight Discussion/Speculation Thread

Finally finished watching the Masters Eight and wanted to leave a review of the entire tournament. It was quite a long tournament with a lot of ups and downs, but waiting and being able to binge it instead of having to put up with the clip shows and breaks made the pacing a lot better for me...
  10. sc190191

Controversial opinions

Journeys may not have been well put together and its own storylines may have been lacking some, but in several instances it sure did a very good job of wrapping up/continuing on storylines from prior series. I'm still not fully caught up (just about to start M8 - I'm really slow), but having...
  11. sc190191

Pokemon Horizons English Dub Sneak Peek

Actually the internal thoughts were a lot of what made her even more relatable for me personally. I definitely see what you are saying about potentially being too deep (I don't even know what her age is supposed to be), but at least for me personally that is extremely relatable as I tend to be...
  12. sc190191

Pokemon Horizons English Dub Sneak Peek

Surprised there wasn't a thread to discuss this and I've never been the one to make one of these threads so feel free to "correct" if necessary (or move - but I couldn't find a thread for this anywhere besides the video being mentioned in the news section). The first English dub preview for...
  13. sc190191

Controversial opinions

I was thinking of making a thread for this, but I couldn't think of what to call it that would lead to people actually clicking on it, so if anyone likes this idea feel free to steal it for a thread! By its nature it fits in this thread too... The idea is to consider how your overall opinion of...
  14. sc190191

Obscure Pokémon anime trivia

So just a random thought, but I believe that Serena's home and Tracey's home are the only homes of any of Ash's traveling companions/classmates that he never went to. That assumes that Misty, May/Max, and Cilan all live in the gyms (but that seems likely based on context) and Mallow lives in the...
  15. sc190191

do you think the anime will extend ash's retirement for another generation?

I hope that eventually Ash/Pikachu and other old characters will have minor incorporations into this new series. I think it is possible to happen eventually, but not likely for quite some time, because it is important to give the new series the opportunity to grow on its own. I think non-main...
Back
Top Bottom