Recent content by scarlettpeony

1. S

The Fairy Type and Alterations to Type Chart

Re: New Type or Alterations to Type Chart? I have always had reservations about Poison being SE against Water because I questioned whether or not Poison was in fact strong enough in RL to overcome Water. It is true that Poisonous fluids getting into the ecosystem can cause terrible problems for...
  2. S

New Pokémon Ninfia revealed in CoroCoro: New Eeveelution unveiled

If we're purely going on appearances then I would speculate that this little cutie is either a Flying-type, Dragon-type or a brand new type entirely, like Light-type or Rainbow-type. I think the name Ninjia is closer to the word "nymph". This Pokemon certainly is a little nymph-like in...
  3. S

Adopt a Wish Eevee

That's so nice to hear! I'm so thrilled she's getting on so well. :D
  4. S

Adopt a Wish Eevee

That's OK. We got there in the end! :)
  5. S

Adopt a Wish Eevee

OK, are you sure you're in the Wi-Fi Club? It's the room in the middle at the Pokemon Centre. If you are then maybe what we should do is leave and go back in. If our codes are correct there's no reason it shouldn't work.
  6. S

Adopt a Wish Eevee

Hang on, I have two Black catridges. The friend code is Sophie: 3740-8440-7080, which is the one in the signature. Sorry about this. Let's start from scratch! Did I get your FC right? It is the one I posted above right?
  7. S

Adopt a Wish Eevee

Hm. I'm in the Wi-Fi club now. Did you use the right friend code? Mine is Sophie: 3740-8440-7080 The one I have for you is: 0347-8681-3879 Let's just double check we got it right.
  8. S

Adopt a Wish Eevee

I'll be in the Wi-Fi soon. I just need to complete a trade with someone else and then I'll send you Amelia.
  9. S

Looking for Eggs to do Egglocke with, need help

I'm more than happy to give you a few eggs. PM me if you're interested.
  10. S

Adopt a Wish Eevee

Between 12 and 2 is perfect. I'll get Ameilia ready for you. Is there any kind of item you need that I can attach to her?
  11. S

Adopt a Wish Eevee

@theboogster2, @GatunoRox, @Jacobo375, @Siaght, @Bucket, @Dark Blueberry Hello everyone! Just to let you know that this week I will be working from Wednesday to Friday and will NOT be able to do trades either in the morning or the evening due to my crazy work pattern. I will not be doing any...
  12. S

Adopt a Wish Eevee

I don't mind about nicknames. But if you don't want to nickname them yourself... let's say Chimchar can be Toby and Squirtle can be Warren. I like to give my Pokemon regular names. You're using your White Cartridge, right?
  13. S

Who should Ash end up with in the anime?

Seeing as Ash is probably going to stay ten forever and continue on his quest to become a Pokemon master, I think the one he's always going to end up with in the end is - sad as it is - with his beloved Pikachu. Failing that, I'd probably say Gary. Despite the fact that both boys have been...
  14. S

Adopt a Wish Eevee

That'll be great. I will be on in the evening on Sunday! I'll make a note of your FC.
  15. S

What's your oldest (or most precious) Pokemon plush or toy?

My oldest (and first) Pokemon plush was my Eevee plush. I got it for my 9th birthday, so I've had her twelve years now. It's only about 10cms tall but I've always called her my "Lucky Eevee" because, well, good things always happened to me when ever I had her with me. It all started when I...
Back
Top Bottom