Recent content by Sceptile Lover

1. S

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

The portugese for ''emerald'' is esmeralda xP which is obviasly the rare green stone ;)
  2. S

What's the Most Foolish Thing You've done with a Master Ball?

On emerald i used it to catch an oddish. How pissed was my friend xD
  3. S

Pokemon's moves that made you go...

''Pikachu used fly'', i was like WHAAAAAAAAAAAT! But that seems to be very normal xP. Lapras with iron or aqua tail. Could anyone, please tell me WHERE THE HELL IS HER TAIL????????
  4. S

What's your most hated ability/What ability do you think is the most useless?

I think sturdy has become a stupid ability to fight against.... Anticipation, light metal, hustle on togepi and mummy aren't needed
  5. S

Pokemon you didn't think you would use

Probably Zebstrika cuse when i tried to train blitzle, he didn't kill 1 pokemon, and he has Adamant nature :/
  6. S

New Evos/Prevos + Eeveelution poll

Re: New Eeveelutions? aireon
  7. S

Do you think any current Pokémon will have Evolutions or Preevolutions?

Re: Do you think any current Pokemon will have Evolutions or Preevolutions? i think an evolution for Farfetch'd and Tauros would be nice
  8. S

Your favourite water type

Kiogre and i would say Empoleon..
  9. S

Which Gym Leader is your favorite?

Blaine,Wattson,Flannery,Volkner
  10. S

Whats Your Birthday Pokemon?

10/07/96=113= Chansey Kanto=Chansey Johto=...... Hoenn=Walrein Sinnoh=it will come on the V gen i think!!
  11. S

Did Pokémon change your life?

of course it did.... if i dind't like pokemon i : -didn't meet u guys!!!!!!!And that's important..... -i would call nerd, baby... to my best friend..... -i would continue to fell that empty spot inside me!! so that's how pokemon changed my life!
  12. S

Least Memorable Pokemon?

i think that it's Dunsparce and quilfish
  13. S

Ideas For New Pokemon

I thought in a new eevee evolution called aireon..... it would evolve with a shiny stone
  14. S

Favorite Electric Type Pokemon

Re: Favorite Elecric Type Pokemon I think that it's Electivire
Back
Top Bottom