S
Local time
3:41 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not sure if you are having second thoughts about the league. But You have never been active on Any of the QTs, tell me if I need to find you a replacement
    Watched your new RU match. Pretty good if I do say so myself. Anyway gym challenges are back message me when you're able to battle.
    The 9 fearless gym leaders are no longer on hiatus. See our social group for more info.
    Actually if you would of Fainted from teh Recoil First the Match would of said I won, but I believe I would of fainted first and then you would of succum to the recoil so I think I still would of lost. I have had some Wifi battles where I have hit my oppenent with a Move and made them go down to zero HP then there Rocky Helmet hit me and make me faint first causing me to lose... lol I hope to battle you soon though. I might be able tonight after Graduation! Do you know if you will be on later?
    :p so the Gym Challenge is on Hault for now until Champion Jobob is back up and running. I still want to battle just with a Different team until I can resume with my Gym Team. Let me know if we are ever on at the same time. Maybe I can make it on to your youtube page :p lol
    Wow, sorry I totally missed you're message about our battle till just like 2 minutes ago, unfortunately I won't be able to battle till this weekend I thought I'd be free this week but it turns out I've had to do some last minute stuff and I've got a few events coming up that's going to keep me busy. I might be able to squeeze in some time tomorrow if you'd be available, just tell me what time (your timezone is fine I can figure out what time that would be for me if you get back to me).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom