• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Recent content by Schala

1. Schala

Happy Fizzypendence Day

Watching the Parade, and then heading to the Bonfire.
  2. Schala

New Year's Grand Festival - Fizzytopia Welcomes 2018!

*Fell asleep after work yesterday instead of writing like I had planned* I'll try and get something done for this, but in case I don't: Picking #10.
  3. Schala

Wollminster's Winter Market: Christmas 2017

Claiming 4x Steel Gems, 1x Smooth Rock, and 6x Violet Cyber Balls, thanks EAI!
  4. Schala

Wollminster's Winter Market: Christmas 2017

The festival was in full swing when Schala arrived. Several of her Pokemon were in tow, including Apate and Airmid. Uttu lounged on her new favorite perch and their newest addition to the team, Ager, a Mudbray. While Schala had wanted to explore a bit, Airmid had overheard that you could...
  5. Schala

The Adoption Center

Adopting this Mareep for $200. Placing her in this Pokeball (19 of 50, last used here).
  6. Schala

FB Trading Card Palace

Picking up these cards, and using this TCG Pass to pick up 1x Froakie Deck and 2x Neo Genesis Pack 4s.
  7. Schala

FB Trading Card Palace

Using this Trading Card Palace Pass to purchase 2 Neo Destiny Pack 4s.