Recent content by ScottyNapalmn

1. S

I have a Heracross and a Darkrai that I think was a Mystery Gift haha. Is there an updated list? EDIT: I also have a Corsola! <3
  2. S

I really just want a Charmander. If anyone has any extras from breeding or something let me know, I'm on Black Version.
  3. S

Legendaries, DW Females, Egg Moves, and other cool stuff!!

I can give you chinling and chimecho, let me know when you're available!
  4. S

I don't know, she's not really worth a shiny. What dex fillers do you need?
  5. S

I would really like a DWF Mawile, do you already have a DW Nidoran female? I have a couple bred with perfect SA stats.
  6. S

LF: Pokerus Infected pokemon OF: Shinies, etc

Well I only had a little bit of time to breed deinos tonight, and no luck. I did find a perfect one though - and I might keep it. It has 31 in every stat besides attack, and has a timid nature. She would be a really great sweeper. @gagalicious The only shiny I have right now that I would...
  7. S

No problem, I have one of those. I do have work today from 12-6pm, so it could be a day or so depending on my luck.
  8. S

So I haven't been able to get a ralts, so if you have one I can start breeding. Otherwise... Is there any others?
  9. S

Yeah! I think I can manage that. Will you be available tomorrow?
  10. S

I can breed any non DW shiny pokemon with modest nature and good IVs, I just want a infected pokerus pokemon (not one that can no longer pass the pokerus). If you have a DWF in the amorphous, field, or human-like egg groups, I can try to breed you a good DW shiny, but that could take a day or...
  11. S

Artemis's Trade shop for events and others ;3

I now have a DWF Vulpix, what'll you give for it?
  12. S

Looking for a Fire Stone

Awesome, I'll be waiting, about to go back into DW.
  13. S

Looking for a Fire Stone

I've got one with perfect Speed, will that be okay?
  14. S

Looking for a Fire Stone

Nidoran, Eevee, and Vulpix. Now that DW is back I can start adding to my collection.
  15. S

Looking for a Fire Stone

I need one extremely bad, I am willing to trade pretty much anything. Here's what I have: Other Evo Stones and Items (like king's rock and stones) IV Bred Pokemon IV Bred DWFs PP Max Heart Scales Lemme know if you're interested! I should be online tomorrow after 1pm CST, thanks.
Back
Top Bottom