• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Why'd you even respond back :/? You're not doing any favors by making lame jokes and insults, especially against me, because I take everything light-heartedly, especially over the internet and from people I don't know, lol.
    Hi, how's it doing?

So I herd you liek Zilver? Well maybe he's not that young. I don't think he's 10/11. For me it always looked a bit older than the other protagonists, not to mention that in FRLG it is said that he's about Red's age, so by the time of GSC/HGSS events, he must be like 14 years, so you're no pedo. Enjoy him.

Cheers

P.S.: Why did I went on discussing this? Anyways, have a great day.
    I think you're pretty cool~

Except for the fact that Charizard is your favorite. (Insert a hurf)
    HE AIN'T GOT NOTHING ON TYPHLOSION.
    Hi! How you doing? I just read that little argument you had on the HGSS Subforum, but let me give you some advice: it's not worth it. Fighting against people you don't know because of a video game that hasn't even been released, c'mon, you've got better things to do. You seem quite smart and I like your posts, so keep on going, you're doing great!

Wait! You wanna be a lawyer? Like to write novels? Charizard your favorite Pokémon?? Hell, it seems I was reading my own profile!!

Cheers ^_^
    Hey, thanks! Haha, yeah, I'd made it through a good sixty or so, and then finally just decided to jump in with the discussion. I knew I was never going to catch up otherwise. x_x
    Hay,
    welcome to the HGSS "club". Don't bother trying to read every page, the last 10 or so are good enough.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…