Recent content by Scyllo

1. S

Had any close calls?

Many close calls in the Battle Factory and in the Stargazer Colosseum in Battle Revolution, damn crazy girl with laces, ribbons or whatever she wears. Against gym leaders I rememeber back in the GSC days, against Whitney :S my Croconaw really hated Miltank's attract. It was my last pokemon...
  2. S

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

Re: Pokemon Nicknames! What have you named your team and what meanings do the names h I don't usually nickname my pokemon but I remember one Ditto that I caught and I named it "Mystique"(I was a bit obsessed with the X-men). But I have to confess that I never used it until I wanted to breed XD
  3. S

Favourite Shiny Pokemon?

Re: Best Looking Shiny Pokemon I like some cases when they actually change color, like Charizard, Gyarados, Ponyta, I haven't seen Rapidash on BR but I prefer the bluish flames. But I have to say some slight changes look pretty cool, something like Glaceon or Dusknoir, I'd love to have those...
  4. S

Bring Dive Back?

Like many of you have said, the 3D graphics will make it awesome. I hope they really bring it back. I don't think it would be a problem regarding adding more water types, they could use it as a fantastic alternative instead of fishing. For example, it would be more logical to find wailmer while...
  5. S

Rumored Pokémon and Prediction Thread

Re: What new "kinds" of Pokemon do you predict? I would love to see a sharpedo's evolution. Sharks are amazing animals, I don't know why the made a pokemon so fragile based on a shark. Unfortunately they would probably just increase their offensive stats and speed, but it would be great if...
Back
Top Bottom