• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Recent content by SeanWheeler

1. SeanWheeler

SPOILERS Regional Dex Discussion

If it's a normal Kantonian Farfetch'd evolving into Sirfetch'd in Galar which I would assume to be the case until we see a Farfetch'd, I would like to know how it evolves and if Eviolite's effect on Farfetch'd would change.
  2. SeanWheeler

Why would a Mythical Pokémon that wasn't supposed to be there appear in a demo? No trainer would even use a Mythical Pokémon.
  3. SeanWheeler

Yesterday I caught Uxie in Ultra Sun but it wasn't in the Alola Pokédex. I really wish they didn't ditch the National Dex. But if the last Nintendo Direct showed that Sword and Shield aren't being delayed and they are not doing anything about the Dex problem, well at least all those Pokémon cut...
  4. SeanWheeler

Trainer/Player Character Customization Discussion

The customization options make it so tempting to play as a girl.
  5. SeanWheeler

NEWS: New Pokemon Anime Announcement!

If this new series start in September while Sword and Shield starts in November, it could be a filler arc where Ash revisits each region before moving on to Galar. It may help if Sword and Shield were delayed to improve the graphics and animations to what was promised and add data for non-Galar...
  6. SeanWheeler

There are two many pokemon

Even if there's too many Pokémon, I still want the National Dex.
  7. SeanWheeler

Where would the regional forms go? Kanto or Alola? How are regional forms supposed to be counted? I was just going by the number each generation introduced. And each Pokémon in evolution families are counted separately so Pikachu and Raichu are two representatives of Kanto while Pichu represents...
  8. SeanWheeler

So here's the percentages of each Pokémon represented by region confirmed in the Galar Dex. Kanto = 39/151=26% Johto = 22/100=22% Hoenn = 26/135=19% Sinnoh = 29/107=27% Unova = 44/156=28% Kalos = 23/72=32% Alola = 19/88=21%
  9. SeanWheeler

For the Eviolite problem, couldn't it just not work for Pokémon that have new evolutions like how a Marill can still be hatched when bred without the Sea Incense? And I'm glad there is a region now more represented than Kanto. Too much of something can get boring.
  10. SeanWheeler

Should regional variants become a series mainstay?

I mean the next regions after Galar. Generation 9 could get us into the thousands. If not, then Generation X would definately be over a thousand. The only way to avoid getting four digits is to stop introducing new Pokémon, which the fanbase would not like.
  11. SeanWheeler

Should regional variants become a series mainstay?

Why not just create new Pokémon? After Galar, the National Dex would be in the four digits. They can't hold a three digit dex for much longer.
  12. SeanWheeler

So Galar has regional variants. Could the normal forms of those Pokémon be transferred?
  13. SeanWheeler

Why are people saying the graphics are "bad"?

What happened with Traveler's Tales?
  14. SeanWheeler

The reviewing process may take longer, but I'm sure they could still finish on time. And if they don't, they could have a day 1 patch. And if they couldn't put them in a day one patch, then they should at least consider them for DLC. If they continue this stance that Sword and Shield and future...
  15. SeanWheeler

Okay, so two months. They could import all of the Pokémon in less than thirty minutes.