Recent content by SeanWheeler

1. SeanWheeler

What will you Name your Character in Scarlet and Violet

Guess what? I was able to name my female Scarlet player "Violet!" Looks like they've fixed the word filter around "viol."
  2. SeanWheeler

Gen VIII Looking for Darkrai because I missed out on the April event

Hi, I missed out on the Member Card in April, so now I can't get a complete Sinnoh section in the National Pokédex. Does anyone have a Darkrai? Sorry I waited for the day before Scarlet and Violet, but I wasn't quite sure what to do. And I thought maybe I should at least get my Darkrai before...
  3. SeanWheeler

Paldean Wooper Appreciation Thread

So are there going to be regional variants for every region now? That's four regions with variants in a row, and one of them was Ancient Sinnoh despite the Sinnoh remakes not having variants.
  4. SeanWheeler

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

The region's name was leaked as Paldea? Good, we finally have something to call it, even if it's not official yet.
  5. SeanWheeler

Pokemon Violet/Scarlet Map?

We've seen a part of the map in the trailer that shows that it's Spain.
  6. SeanWheeler

You know what? Buying an extra game to test the language filter really isn't worth it. I'll just take a Pokémon to the Name Rater to see if the Violet name works.
  7. SeanWheeler

Kalos Connection/DLC?

Looking at the Europe map, England (Galar) is separate from France (Kalos) because England is it's own island. Spain is directly attached to France, so there's a good reason why Kalos could appear in Gen IX when it wasn't in Galar. Then again, the games never connected regions since Johto.
  8. SeanWheeler

CHONK or SMOL?

They are both Normal types, but Smoliv is also a Grass type. If we want type diversity, Smoliv would be the better pick. Especially when I need to counter my Fuecoco's weakness to Water.
  9. SeanWheeler

Which Pokemon would you guys like to get regional variants in Scarlet and Violet?

Honestly, I'd rather not have regional variants.
  10. SeanWheeler

So Pokémon Black's censorship changed your OT name? That must be annoying. Especially with how innocent of a word "Violet" is. We've got a Violet City in Johto, and Violet is going to be an official Pokémon game. It's time that they rework the censorship filter. All it really does is teach kids...
  11. SeanWheeler

The Open World of Gen 9

Maybe they should have a set Gym order with the higher level Gyms being closed to people who don't have the correct number of Badges like what was done with the Viridian and Petalburg Gyms.
  12. SeanWheeler

Graphics, Animation and General Model Quality

The textures were great. Too bad the screen resolution is not so great. We could see the pixels.
  13. SeanWheeler

The Open World of Gen 9

If you can challenge the gyms in any order and the levels scale up according to the number of badges you have, it would be really tough to train weak Pokémon at the end of the game if you lost your strong Pokémon in a Nuzlocke challenge.
  14. SeanWheeler

I Hate the Lighting

They'll probably fix the lighting like they did with BDSP. And they don't need outlines because the game uses more realistic textures, and outlines would look weird on that.
Back
Top Bottom