S
Local time
9:02 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No, but my point was it's probably faster to use another means of communication given those current straits.
    They seem to be very busy these days. Some may have taken summer classes..and some maybe on other places. I haven't got contacts from them or vice versa but still there are times that we communicate through our cellphones or chat through FB or something.
    Well, I say that because my cell phone is rather antiquated so it wouldn't be fast or fun talking to me on there.
    I've expected someone would say that XD
    I felt ridiculously humiliated..I guess that's part of learning. or whatever. Swimming thing ruins my vacation. I hate it.

Nice..Good thing you can hang out with your friends too. I wished I could hang out with my old classmates too..*sighs*
    Hey, I'm fine.I tried swimming with my 3rd year college Aunt. She taught me to swim but sadly it didn't turn out well for me.I was such a failure that I could even drown in that over 5ft pool..I think. I will never learn..I but I'm always gotta keep tryingXD

you?
    Same here.Sometimes when I got free time and if I'm in the mood to watch.. I do read manga though.
    I'm good..nothings new. I'm onto drawing pokemon characters again and some making banner of my favorite anime couples.

You?
    ..I got a swimming subject this coming semester and man..I don't know how to swim! Seriuosly! Yeah..it's quite funny..really funny..but that's me..I have no skills in that kind of thing!XD

Cool. Night classes are nice, it would be a nice time to bond with friends and classmates as well.
    Yeah..
    I'll be resting for the whole April I guess, I want to start spending my summer at home and maybe in some other weeks..I'll trying swimming..(cause I don't know how to swim really) to get me ready when we got swimming class this coming semester.

HOw about you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom