S
Local time
6:06 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah,*ashamed* I kinda realized that..haha.
    That's nice to hear you're doing good..and enjoying things.
    I just got sick last Monday and gladly I'm feeling way better.. and I'm glad I pass the exams and finished the clearance yesterday! I'm so happy, [Thank you Lord]..oh yeah and I can finally say IT'S SUMMER!
    Hey ya Justin!Sorry for my very late reply. I haven't used the internet this weekend because of reviewing in our last exam..(yes, we still have an exam and I terribly..needed to pass it). We haven't start our summer vacation yet, cause I think it probably start next week. Yet, after this whole clearance think, I probably think about a surprise for Mom's birthday this coming April 11.:)

How about you?
    Nah, actually I just thought of making one since we needed it for our group publication.. Still I miss making poems..

Oh I'm sorry about that... I'm glad that your dog was ok now..

Yeah, I heard about it, but since I don't play any video games and stuffs, I think I don't have much to look forward to.
    other anything school..
    I think I'll be making some sketches to update my DA and Pixiv..and made some poems..I think.
    Now that you've mention it, I miss drinking champagne on New Year's, last year, we drunk champagne right in time of 2012, now we haven't it's ok though, we watch the fireworks in our rooftop and others as well. We ate some pastas, cakes, and fruits that time with family and took a picture with everyone around. We got so many shots and I am really laughing at myself in every picture. It seems I don't look good at some poseXD
    Hey Justin! Advance Happy New Year! Btw, sorry for my late reply.:)

Yep and it's ok.. I'ts somewhere in Asia by the way, ..XD

Ah, get anything? I haven't got presents from my family but getting back home is a great gift and as long as my family were there to support my studies and accepted what I did in every school activities. Spending time with the closest people around you is one of the great gifts in life:)

I do have a gift from my high school classmates, well it's quite unexpected for the 4 of us that were given with the gift, we were speechless that the only word that came in our mouth was ''thank you''XD So yeah. I guess that's all. Haven't got any gifts from other classmates and relatives.

you?
    Oh, Sorry to hear that, that seems not so nice..though I hope your doing fine now..than before.

We have a 2-day power interruptions, one was 24 then the other on Christmas day because there was a Typhoon, but despite of that, I'm still glad that the Typhoon's gone and has become a low pressure area. What's important is were safe and the typhoon hadn't killed many people. On the other hand, Last Dec. 24, we did give money for those who carolers. And I'm glad to receive text messages last Christmas, 12 midnight. (Though I haven't much recieved greeting in the forums). It was okay, overall.
    11:27 am.XD

Hey ah..Justin, i got to go for now. Thanks for the time chatting. See ya!
    It seemed that way (or at least a hyperbole of some sort), but well, just in case, I'm caring enough to want to reassure you, playing around or not. :p
    I wasn't saying I don't support you or that I didn't believe in you. I was just saying that I hope you will find who you seek in that regard.
    Ah.. I see..

what the time in your place today? (sorry for the random question lol)XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom