• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Senzura

1. S

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Hey people remember me?
  2. S

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

OMG GOD HATES ME. Just checked the weather for the next few days in the place Im going. Check my blog for more info.
  3. S

What wallpaper/background/desktop are you using now?

Wii brower master race here, I dont have a desktop >.> My computer uses a picture of a NWL plant. Why? I dont know
  4. S

New Characters

Re: Cheren Im preety sure he's a boy baced on how they talked about him on Sunday. I think he's the rival btw.
  5. S

hi

Welcome to the forums
  6. S

Hey I'm new here.

welcome to the forums!
  7. S

Wait, what? A new user?!

This isnt bulbapedia forums, its bulbaGARDEN forums. Bulbapedia is just a part of bulbagarden, anyway, welcome
  8. S

Hi

Welcome to the forums.
  9. S

Hello, I'm new here.

Welcome to the forums!
  10. S

Snow has arrived

welcome
  11. S

Hello!

Welcome to the forums
  12. S

Ey guys!! Wassap?

Welcome to the forums
  13. S

How many conversations do you currently have?

142. Havnt cleaned in awile
  14. S

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Adventure Time. Fucking love that show.
Back
Top Bottom