• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent content by serahthecute

1. S

Three Words Story

screw logic right?
  2. S

Post your current Ctrl+V (v2)

Re: Post your current Ctrl+V(v2) [M]<--- MUST BE ON!! 000014D1 000A 10044EC8 0007 Walk Through walls code: 509197D3 542975F4 78DA95DF 44018CB4
  3. S

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup

/me clubs you over the head Your ordered the damn soup now eat the damn thing and stop complaining Waiter there's a bulbagarden community in my soup
  4. S

Pointless warnings

Warning scissors are never real safe most of the time scissors are not very safe they usually like J-walking. Box of High Explosives.
  5. S

Have You Ever?

No I have not Have you ever drank milk out of the jug?
  6. S

Have You Ever?

No Have you ever listened to the song "Hurts so good"
  7. S

Post your Team

Welcome to the Post your team game were you post pictures or write down your current team then rate the team above you.
  8. S

Have You Ever?

No Have you ever played a Pokemon game on an emulator?
  9. S

Guess the next user to post

Nope serahthecute, uh sky??
  10. S

Batman, there's something I have to tell you...

*shoots dinner with a shotgun* it's dead now. Dad, there's something I have to tell you. I found a pet Mew can I keep it can I keep it???
  11. S

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted your a rotten tree, I wish for a 3DSXL
  12. S

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup

Well this is what you get if you use hotmail. Waiter there's a smaller bowl of soup in my soup.
  13. S

Random Images V.3

14. S

Hello!

Hi Jaguarfire my names Serah nice to meet you. Hope you enjoy your time on the forums we have a great community.
  15. S

New Here... And I Need Help...

Hello my names Serah I may not be able to help you but ill at least say hi I'm sure the communities got your back they are good people