Recent content by Serebii

1. S

CoroCoro unveils movie 17 event distribution to be Darkrai: Will have the move Phanto

Re: CoroCoro unveils movie 17 event distribution to be Darkrai: Will have the move Ph No it's not. It's the standard pre-booking of movie tickets distribution. However, instead of being redeemed in stores, where people would get sent away if their ticket was even folded slightly, they're...
  2. S

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation Yeah, the UK ONM also apparently had it last month. However, it's still unclear if they were inadvertently reporting the rumour (due to some uncertainty in the wording) so we're not sure if it is actually the case which is why it wasn't heavily reported...
  3. S

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation Na, it's actually quite easy if you backwards engineer it, but a bit tricky. Not all Pokémon names are actually in the trademark database. Noivern, Litleo and Flabébé were only added recently, under GameFreak as most are. The majority of the names haven't...
  4. S

Mysterious new Pokémon announced on Pokémon Smash!: Last week's teased news revealed

Re: Mysterious new Pokémon announced on Pokémon Smash!: Last week's teased news revea They weren't yoyo-ing. People had decided they were fake using "forensic evidence", however I got word from one of my contacts that they were legit and posted as such. Hilarity ensued
  5. S

Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread (SEE FIRST POST!)

Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread Because we don't know if that poster is the same person who uploaded the images. That post was posted almost 2 hours after the initial upload so it's inconclusive
  6. S

Preview M16: ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens

Re: M16 "Extreme Speed Genesect Mewtwo's Revival" Nope, was just explaining why I considered it a possibility. I never said that this was from CoroCoro nor implied it
  7. S

Preview M16: ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens

Re: M16 "Extreme Speed Genesect Mewtwo's Revival" 1. I never said or even implied this was from CoroCoro. This is clearly meant to be a leak of a pamphlet to be given when prebooking tickets for the movie, whether it's real or not, that is the intent. 2. The poster thing is something I've seen...
  8. S

Some UK stores tying Meloetta event to pre-orders?: Some reports have come in that so

Re: Some UK stores tying Meloetta event to pre-orders?: Some reports have come in tha This came to my attention yesterday and I started spreading it around to make it known that stores are trying to pull this. In doing so, GAME's representative actually posted on my Facebook page to clarify...
  9. S

Credits information reveals Misty and Brock in March 7 anime episode: Sableye to appe

Re: Credits information reveals Misty and Brock in March 7 anime episode: Sableye to The thing is we KNOW it is flashbacks and the VA list with the old VAs including a retired one confirmed it. You say it's the fandom over-reacting? Well that may be the case but with tweets such as "Misty and...
  10. S

Credits information reveals Misty and Brock in March 7 anime episode: Sableye to appe

Re: Credits information reveals Misty and Brock in March 7 anime episode: Sableye to Pokémon Smash just confirmed it's in a flashback with a clip of Brock speaking from a flashback to the ep Ash caught Charmander. So, yeah. They reiterated it on a different account in a response to somebody...
  11. S

Re: Credits information reveals Misty and Brock in March 7 anime episode: Sableye to Mostly because over the past few days I've been seeing a lot of people excitedly saying "Brock & Misty are coming back" because of the hasty BulbaNewsNow tweet and I've unfortunately had to disappoint them. We...
  12. S

Re: Credits information reveals Misty and Brock in March 7 anime episode: Sableye to Sorry but I have to agree with The Fighting Misty. The VA list showcases many voice actors from years passed, many of whom haven't been in the show for years; one even retired from voice acting a decade ago...
  13. S

HD remasterings of first five movies to air in Japan: Set to air on Kids Station star

Re: HD remasterings of first five movies to air in Japan: Set to air on Kids Station They are already out on BluRay in Japan. These are almost certainly the BluRay versions. Well, TV stations run at a lower bitrate so they're worse than the BluRay versions. They have been out for a few...
  14. S

(Mod Note: Read First Post! Updated 6/1/13) Game Freak "expanding Pokémon world"

Re: Game Freak promise to expand the Pokémon world next year I've been checking every Tuesday and haven't seen anything
  15. S

(Mod Note: Read First Post! Updated 6/1/13) Game Freak "expanding Pokémon world"

Re: Game Freak promise to expand the Pokémon world next year That was my point :p I was countering the suggestion that the lack of updates was due to the announcement
Back
Top Bottom