• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Serebiish

1. S

Serebiish's Mysterious Garden

Thnx,this kinda escaped me when I saw the post '-_- Since pokefreak was pratically a recolor and since I'm not with my tablet,did it: pokefreak9991 Code : [IM*G]http://i.imgur.com/2M3nA.png[/IMG] No stars,but I think you know this already ^_^
  2. S

GengarEatBanana this is tricky,because normal type = the rest.So I'm needing more than this sorry.If you've gotten any ideas on how it should be,it'd help a lot. pokefreak9991 piece o' cake ^_^
  3. S

Tricky,but I can manage that ^_^
  4. S

Konnichiwa!

Thank you Octy ^_^
  5. S

Pokémon

May I suggest asking for sprites or banners in Artisan's Gallery or joining URPG I dunno,on the latter you can get a least 2 posts for free ;P Welcomes,still
  6. S

Konnichiwa!

THank you people ^_^
  7. S

Konnichiwa!

Thank you ppl and sure Pachiphlosion ^_^
  8. S

Konnichiwa!

I hate Serebii,you thought I was there because of my username?
  9. S

Konnichiwa!

Thank you people,I'll drop by later ^_^
  10. S

Konnichiwa!

Thank you ^_^
  11. S

Konnichiwa!

Thank you people,this place is so ... welcoming
  12. S

Konnichiwa!

Thanx ppl ^_^ Likin' here already