• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by SerenaKetchum

1. S

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Thread

I want there to be a scene where Serena cooks breakfast in bed for Ash. I had a dream like that and I'm hoping it's a sign.
  2. S

Saddest goodbye in the anime?

Butterfree for me. Right in the damn feels everytime I watch that episode. Also when TR said goodbye to Arbok and Weezing.
  3. S

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

I just got a 3DS for my graduation! I'm... How do you say... PUMPED! Time to get it turnt up in here! Also, I just bought X and am choosing Froakie because Ninja.
  4. S

COMPLETE: A Da Vinci Smile (TEEN)

This was so adorable! Totes adorbs even. I loved the characterization and realistic feeling I got from the duo's give/take back and forth.
  5. S

TEEN: POKEMON: The Scales of Astrea (3/7/16: CHAPTER FOUR)

Well deserved, Jabberwocky!
  6. S

Summer Awards 2014: The Voting Round

I will cast my votes thusly: The Long Walk for Best Journey The First Warriors for Best Journey The Green Chronicles for Best Dark Poison Touch for Best Dark Ritchie: The Boy Who Won for Best Expansion The Barefoot Fighting Genius for Best Expansion Psychic Duelist Django for Best...
  7. S

SPOILERS: New opening and ending: "Mega V (Mega Volt)" and "Peace Smile"

Awesome opening! I loved Serena fangirl-ing and Bonnie's PJs!
  8. S

Johto Possibly Getting A DVD Rerelease

Nice! Johto is my favorite era. I get nostalgic cuz that's when I got into Pokemon. Awesome news.
  9. S

TEEN: The Glaceon and the Shadow

Hey nice start! I enjoyed your last story so I'm eager to follow this one as well.
  10. S

MATURE: The First Warriors: Chapter Seven

I think if you made each quotation its own paragraph, it would help break up the paragraphs. Just a suggestion.
  11. S

Mine too :D Best of luck to all you awesome writers. One day I hope I can enter the awards.
  12. S

Show too long?

Would love to see a reboot, but they'd need to figure out someway to still have Pikachu as the main Pokemon star because it's iconic.
  13. S

Lol I love that title. WHMS is my shiiitttt!
  14. S

The Green Chronicles: The Quest for Mesos (5)

There are lots of good fics around here, but you are right there with them IMHO! I really am excited to see Lucas grow as a character and to learn more about Mesos.
  15. S

MATURE: The First Warriors: Chapter Seven

Nice take on Kanto, I agree! Very good description and deep characters as well. Hopefully this fic continues!
Back
Top Bottom