S
Local time
12:58 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's good. Just make sure you don't lose sight of what you're aiming for. I've known lots of people who, as Freshmen, wanted to aim really high in high school. For this recent school year, they started to not care anymore. Don't give up!

No problem. I'm no expert, but I've got the experience!
    Just making sure. The last time I had GATE in my district was in elementary school. That was the farthest it went.

You're aiming for valedictorian too!? Buddy! I'm trying to take as many AP classes as I can in Vista. That way, I'll definitely be valedictorian! Plus, it'll be so fun and awesome! According to my plan, I'll be able to take all AP classes except two. AP French and AP Studio Art are the only ones that I won't be able to take.

Maybe I can help you! My knowledge of high school is not perfect, but I can try!
    That doesn't sound good. Are there no AP classes in your school?
    I know what you mean too. My counselors stink too. On the last day of school, I got called in by my counselor because she had to make a last minute change. We had turned in our applications for next year in February, and I'm surprised she didn't realize sooner that I couldn't take Art and New Media. (I was originally going to take only 6 AP classes.)
    Not yet. I think that I can handle it. My philosophy is that if I think I can do something, then I can do it.

What about you? Any AP classes next year?
    I only took 1 last year.
    May 30th was the last day of school for me! My summer is busy though. Homework from 5 of my 7 AP classes next year.

I was just a Sophomore! I'm a Junior in August! Class of 2015 for the win!
    Oh, that's fine. Are you already on summer vacation now? And are you in high school yet?
    I haven't seen you in the Fun and Games forum. Do you still go there?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom