Seto_Koiba
Local time
4:51 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm not sure about today... If saw me or I saw you online, then I will just tell you to come online immediately to trade, sounds good?
    Well, you requested a Torchic with its DW ability, Speed Boost, on my thread of legit DW ability Pokemon.
    I have a Weavile, Pichu, Plusle, Minun, Duskull, Lilligant, Kirlia, Gardevoir, Gallade, and Mesprit in Pokémon Black. They're all awesome.
    Sorcerers are capable of magic but aren't capable of transforming themselves and are otherwise just humans. The only Race so far that can shapeshift at will are Werewolves but their incapable of Animagus and Sorcery. Look at the Race Spoiler in the sign up thread to see the pros and cons of each race. And no, no wizard bears. Its sci fi because of technology and not aliens.
    Beastman in the RPG are people who have animale characteristics. For example, my character Mikio Clover is a Squirrel Beastman and he has squirrel ears and a squirrel tail. (Yes he has the same name as Mikio Iwasawa from PAGX. Beastman usually have very low Animagus and our incapable of Sorcery but have extreme physical prowess. There strength, Agility, and Senses are off the charts when compared to a human. Most Beastman retrain traits from there perspective animals. Like Mikio Clover being a Squirrel Beastman has a short attention span. There often discriminated against do to being part animal and are considered Half Breeds.
    I think the best i could do would be either Sorcerer or Bear Beastman. Sorry.
    Hey Spark, I'm trying to get an rp off the ground and I was wondering If you were interested. It futuristic fantasy RPG called The Chronicles of Anima. I'd give a link but my powers out and I'm not sure how to copy and paste on an iPad. Thanks.
    The cloaked figure vanishes, leaving behind only a pendant. You gain his powers, and a Celebi facepalms at you, disappointed. It points its finger toward you, and you feel yourself floating down to the ground on a Dark Salamence, cloak over you. A boy walks up to you. "HEY UNCLE JEFF, WASSUP! HOW'S IT GOING BEING AN EVIL LORD NOW?" he says.
    The mist of Fate pulls you in, and you see yourself: a simple Pawniard. The world returns to normal in your perspective, and the cloaked figure from before walks toward his Dark Salamence, motioning for you to come with him as his new servant.
    Bisharp is sent to the Underworld, and you feel yourself weightless as all you can see is the stars. Suddenly, a strike across your body gives you the sensation that you are not quite yourself, and suddenly. Your mind is filled with a dark cloud that is Fate. There is a Weavile behind you, laughing. She is then shrouded by the dark mist of Fate. You can feel yourself being pulled into the darkness. What do you do?
    Bisharp takes no physical damage, as it is hovering an inch above the ground you shake. Seeing the attempt at assault, Bisharp scans the Nidoking with Lock-On, and ends with Guillotine. As the Nidoking falls to the ground, the Bisharp raises one arm above its head, and you feel your life force drop by half. What do you do?
    A Bisharp kicks you in the head after your statement, knocking you to the floor. It stands in front of the cloaked figure, glaring at you, while somehow appearing to hover an inch off the ground. What do you do?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom