• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
7:27 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Why u hate the changes btw? well one thing i hate about it so far is. when i get on the internet on the wii sometimes can't come here and some days it's fu*ks up my connections well it's not laggy today so im happy. xD
    Lmao! wow that sucks :XD2:. but do u really want to know what sucks? well my little sister is da devel. she scribble on my xbox 360 in all type of markers. XD
    Of course i can do it for both of us xD. i beaten people all around this forums. i will enter a tournament if thay have one xD
    yeah thay are pros but i'll beat them one by one. yeah i win so and lose some that's how it works :cool:.

Nice team btw. xD
    hmm we all bet a $30 wager so the winner had $340 at the end.

My team wasn't elite facepalm if i had pearl with me i would won. heres my team:

Metagross:
    Staraptor:
    Dragonite:
    Starmie:
    Lucario:
    Blissy:

if i would of brought pearl heres my elite team.

Slacking:
    Jolteon:
    Bronzong:
    Infernape:
    Swellow:
    Gangar:
    I used Explosion!!
    SHAAAABOOOOOM!
    Oh snap. We all died. the end. :)
    LOLZ, bro, no prob about yer lack of quick responding ( wow that sounds nerdy), I hope yer better now!XD
    hmm oh i went to a carnival yesterday xD. i won prizes with my girl and my friends lol. and then the bad part. about 40 cops ran into the carnival and arrested about 15 teenagers for drugs and holding a firearms. we all left and went to my girlfriend's house to play pokemon D/p or HG/ss tournaments with each other we gamble money. for some reason i was the first person to be eliminated we had fun anyways XD.
    Tee hee! Ooops, bro, I didn't actually mean fight eachother over wifi! I gotz no wifi either!:<

I was pretending to have a battle with you right here by chatting! It's really fun actually, and I do it with mah other online peeps too!XD
    Soo....once again I come at ya with skull bash! What now, dawg? Whatcha gonna do?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom