Recent content by Sexytime

1. S

Global Link to launch April 13, according to official website: Speculated date is now

Re: Global Link to launch April 13, according to official website: Speculated date is I got to use the Dream World last night and it was pretty cool. I regret using it at 2 in the morning, because the 24 hour clock means I can't use it again until 2 in the morning. Balls. Hopefully I can keep...
  2. S

New Evos/Prevos + Eeveelution poll

Re: New Eeveelutions? That dark Eevee next to Vaporeon looks really fucking cool. Found this just now, I think they're really well done and need to be seen.
  3. S

What kind of features do you want to see?

I like this idea. I know a few people mentioned wanting to be able to customize/change a Pokemon's ball, but I never thought about actually drawing on it. Even though it seems fairly obvious, given how easy it would be to do this with the touch screen.
  4. S

What kind of features do you want to see?

I don't think customizing would take away from the game. Not like completely decking out your character, but I see no harm in changing a few of your clothes, maybe your hairstyle and such. I'd be all for that. I don't know if it's been said yet, 20 pages is a lot to read. But I've always wanted...
  5. S

Third Version?

Pokemon Gray seems most likely, but I don't like it.. It's almost too obvious a choice for them to consider using. Also, it doesn't really seem to fit if the black/white is supposed to go with a yin/yang theme. Unless someone wants to correct me.. I don't really know anything about yin and yang.
  6. S

Generation V Pseudo-Legendaries

I like the idea of a Fire/Water pseudo-legendary. That would just be intense.
  7. S

Looking for: TRU Arceus and Gamestop Jirachi (and a few others)

Ready whenever you are. :)
  8. S

Trader101: I have the Poke's you wanted all ready. Let me know when you're available, and I'll try to get on. Dang, that sucks. I honestly didn't even know you could transfer them at all until I read something about it on Bulbapedia. Oh well, thanks for letting me know! Wow, that's crazy...
  9. S

Awesome! I had bought that one I told you about, but it was broken =\ I'm still trying to get another. Everyone so far that's gotten back to me has flaked. But for sure, I'll try to get my Mewtwo cloned, I think I already have a Giratina ready to go. I can probably get it done tomorrow, does...
  10. S

Thanks for the Pokemon! I'm still interested in more Jirachi and Arceus (and other Events or harder to get Pokemon) if anybody else wants some of what I have.
  11. S

Cool, man. Here ya go: ZAY 4598-1077-9749 (Diamond) I'm about to run off to grab something to eat right now, will you still be around in say.. Half an hour? Thanks friend.
  12. S

Awesome, thanks! I'll get them ready for you. To anyone else, I still wouldn't mind other event Pokemon. Same with ANY Wonder Cards you could possibly send - not just the ones for these events. Also, I wouldn't mind having extra Arceus and Jirachi for when two of my friends get these games as...
  13. S

Trying to get these event Pokemon (preferably UT) for when my copy of Soul Silver comes in. I also wouldn't mind a few other Pokemon, like Mew, Lugia, whatever. I'm not interested in hacks, only legit Pokemon - whether they're cloned or not doesn't matter. OR, I don't know what Wonder Cards can...
  14. S

CLOSED-Free's free shiny Pokemon(Given away:78)

Re: Free's free shiny Pokemon-Closes 2/19 at 8pm ET Pokemon: Charmander Gender: Female Nature: Any Ability: Any Nickname: none Your FC: ZAY 4598-1077-9749 (Diamond) Had a really tough time deciding, but I guess I'll go with this one for my second. Thanks again!
Back
Top Bottom