• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent content by Sgt.Pepper's

1. S

/Gen V WholeSale Giveaway! (NOW OFFERING ITEMS!) [On Temp. Hiatus]

Re: /Gen V WholeSale Giveaway! (Updated) Preferably one with Synchronoise. I'm gonna get a sweet breed with this and My DW Female Eevee.
  2. S

/Gen V WholeSale Giveaway! (NOW OFFERING ITEMS!) [On Temp. Hiatus]

Re: /Gen V WholeSale Giveaway! (Updated) Could I get an Eevee? Any nature is fine.
  3. S

Cancelled Games Conversion - A Factions Game - Night 3 (10/23/11)

Re: Conversion - A Factions Game - Day 1! (10/14/11) That was pretty fast. I guess if Aestivate wants it though. Vote: Aestivate
  4. S

Mafia Family Guy Mafia (MAFIA AND ROGER WIN!) [10-13-11]

Re: Family Guy Mafia (DAY 9- The death of two alcoholics) [10-9-11] Meh. Do what you will.
  5. S

Re: Conversion - A Factions Game - NIGHT 0 (10/2/11) www.gotmyrole.com
  6. S

Mafia Family Guy Mafia (MAFIA AND ROGER WIN!) [10-13-11]

Re: Family Guy Mafia (DAY 4- One down...) [9-27-11] Hopefully Laterose was roleblocked. Hopefully.
  7. S

Re: Conversion - A Factions Game - Sign-Ups! (9/22/11) Seems like the mafia wins no matter what :V
  8. S

Re: Conversion - A Factions Game - Sign-Ups! (9/22/11) This is going to be a total cult war.
  9. S

Mafia FALCONWING 3 MAFIA- GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Re: FALCONWING 3 MAFIA- DEPRESSION. HOW FITTING. (9-19-11) I'm back.
  10. S

Re: FALCONWING 3 MAFIA- DEPRESSION. HOW FITTING. (9-19-11) Then why not get rid of you tomorrow?
  11. S

Re: FALCONWING 3 MAFIA- DEPRESSION. HOW FITTING. (9-19-11) ._. it's apparently not that easy out. My voting power was taken away by Aestivate, so do what you will. But I'll be back to say I told you so. EDIT: and I don't like how everyone follows a bandwagon out of the blue so late in the game.
  12. S

Re: FALCONWING 3 MAFIA- DEPRESSION. HOW FITTING. (9-19-11) Any reasons on voting me?
  13. S

Re: FALCONWING 3 MAFIA- DEPRESSION. HOW FITTING. (9-19-11) Thanks for that gift you gave me last night, Aestivate. -_- now I can't vote or use my role(which requires voting lol.)
  14. S

Re: FALCONWING 3 MAFIA- DAY 7 NOT A BALROG (9-17-11) Good luck with Feliciano rampaging around. =/
  15. S

Re: FALCONWING 3 MAFIA- DAY 7 NOT A BALROG (9-17-11) ... I'm saying that Turpin was part of my faction; I couldn't possibly be him, he died.