• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • NMLewis continues his adventures in the Hoenn region. Watch here as he meets his father and helps some kid catch a Pokemon.

Recent content by Sgt.Pepper's

1. S

/Gen V WholeSale Giveaway! (NOW OFFERING ITEMS!) [On Temp. Hiatus]

Re: /Gen V WholeSale Giveaway! (Updated) Preferably one with Synchronoise. I'm gonna get a sweet breed with this and My DW Female Eevee.
  2. S

/Gen V WholeSale Giveaway! (NOW OFFERING ITEMS!) [On Temp. Hiatus]

Re: /Gen V WholeSale Giveaway! (Updated) Could I get an Eevee? Any nature is fine.
  3. S

Cancelled: Conversion - A Factions Game - Night 3 (10/23/11)

Re: Conversion - A Factions Game - Day 1! (10/14/11) That was pretty fast. I guess if Aestivate wants it though. Vote: Aestivate
  4. S

Mafia: Family Guy Mafia (MAFIA AND ROGER WIN!) [10-13-11]

Re: Family Guy Mafia (DAY 9- The death of two alcoholics) [10-9-11] Meh. Do what you will.
  5. S

Re: Conversion - A Factions Game - NIGHT 0 (10/2/11) www.gotmyrole.com
  6. S

Mafia: Family Guy Mafia (MAFIA AND ROGER WIN!) [10-13-11]

Re: Family Guy Mafia (DAY 4- One down...) [9-27-11] Hopefully Laterose was roleblocked. Hopefully.
  7. S

Re: Conversion - A Factions Game - Sign-Ups! (9/22/11) Seems like the mafia wins no matter what :V
  8. S

Re: Conversion - A Factions Game - Sign-Ups! (9/22/11) This is going to be a total cult war.
  9. S

Mafia: FALCONWING 3 MAFIA- GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Re: FALCONWING 3 MAFIA- DEPRESSION. HOW FITTING. (9-19-11) I'm back.
  10. S

Re: FALCONWING 3 MAFIA- DEPRESSION. HOW FITTING. (9-19-11) Then why not get rid of you tomorrow?
  11. S

Re: FALCONWING 3 MAFIA- DEPRESSION. HOW FITTING. (9-19-11) ._. it's apparently not that easy out. My voting power was taken away by Aestivate, so do what you will. But I'll be back to say I told you so. EDIT: and I don't like how everyone follows a bandwagon out of the blue so late in the game.
  12. S

Re: FALCONWING 3 MAFIA- DEPRESSION. HOW FITTING. (9-19-11) Any reasons on voting me?
  13. S

Re: FALCONWING 3 MAFIA- DEPRESSION. HOW FITTING. (9-19-11) Thanks for that gift you gave me last night, Aestivate. -_- now I can't vote or use my role(which requires voting lol.)
  14. S

Re: FALCONWING 3 MAFIA- DAY 7 NOT A BALROG (9-17-11) Good luck with Feliciano rampaging around. =/
  15. S

Re: FALCONWING 3 MAFIA- DAY 7 NOT A BALROG (9-17-11) ... I'm saying that Turpin was part of my faction; I couldn't possibly be him, he died.