Recent content by Shaami

1. S

Rocketshipping General Discussion

Okay, I'll give this shot. I think that they might get a bit experimental. Like "Hey! Let's try this...what if I do it this way? How does that feel?" Needless to say it would be lots of fun and neither of them will mind much... Not until fragments of memory start coming back to them...
  2. S

Rocketshipping Club...!!

*lurk lurk* XD Always happy to have fans, Jeska! ^^ Poliwhirl, you did a good job with that AMV, I have to say. ^_^ *continues to lurk*
  3. S

Rocketshipping Club...!!

Yep! I do get away with pretty much everything, he he he. Loving all these screenshot, guys! ^^ I used to think I had a rather large collection of TR pics, but ever since I came here I realize that it wasn't all that big at all. I've lost count of how many I have now, but it must be at least...
  4. S

Rocketshipping Club...!!

I type too slow to keep up with chat pace. =P Yes, yes, Shaami is full of lots of excuses, but Shaami makes pretty Rocketshippy fanart, so you'll always forgive her. ^^ Why am I talking in third person? No one knows... Anyway, I'm helping the post count! If only a little...
  5. S

Rocketshipping Club...!!

Heh. You guys are posting fast all of a sudden (and with good reason) =D Or maybe I've been away from my computer for longer than I thought. Can't wait to see what all these surprises are! ^^ Oh, and yay for handholds! OMG! Too fast! I can't keep up! XD Yay for handholds, fearhugs...
  6. S

Rocketshipping Club...!!

I'm beginning to think I should hire you, ii kanji and RG as my promotion girls because you all seem to be posting my link everywhere for me. Keep up the good work! XD
  7. S

Rocketshipping Club...!!

Excellent! I was worried I wouldn't be able to enter. Now I should have plenty of time to think of an idea and draw it with any luck. ^_^ Well, just to put your mind at rest, but mostly because I'm a sad person with nothing else better to do, I decided to check with Photoshop. I took two...
  8. S

Rocketshipping Club...!!

Yeah! =D Hey! Wait a minute! What are you trying to say!? =P Anyway, I think I contribute plenty to the Rocketshipping community...just not so much in words. But I am trying! XD And I agree with Kanji about the episode. I really like it, haven't actually watched it with subs, but from...
  9. S

Rocketshipping Club...!!

That really is fast! I wish I was that fast. I agree with Jeska, if we'd been lucky enough to get a scene showing the preparation, it would've had to have gone like this. ^_^ Kojiro's expression is my favourite--Absolutely spot-on! :thumbup: OMG! I actually reached 100 posts! XD
  10. S

Rocketshipping Club...!!

Exactly! We can achieve amazing things! We can do the impossible! We're the Rocketshipping Club after all, aren't we?!
  11. S

Rocketshipping Club...!!

That was really sweet, RG. ^_^ The perfect story to read before I head off to bed. I can't wait to see what you have in store for the Christmas fic. ^^
  12. S

Rocketshipping Club...!!

B-but! What if I have nothing to say? *pouts* I'm very excited now! ^^ I can't wait to read a new fanfic written by you. Also, I'm really enjoying your translations, Jessierocketka. This story is quite good, I've never seen it before. And Meron, thanks for sharing the fanart! =D Wish...
  13. S

Rocketshipping Club...!!

Nah, you'd get bored of me eventually if I kept posting, he he he. I didn't use to finish most things. Before I got back into Rocketshipping I wasn't really getting any drawings completely finished and I certainly wasn't anywhere near as fast at getting drawings done. Seriously, it would take...
  14. S

Rocketshipping Club...!!

I was determined to finish the animation. I'm making a habit of finishing anything I start, and that usually means I have to keep myself from getting too distracted by what's going on here. So, yeah, I end up talking a lot less. ^^;
  15. S

Rocketshipping Club...!!

I'm always here! XD I'm just very naughty and spend all the time lurking... You're very welcome! It was a pleasure to make. ...well, except for sometimes when it was being a pain, but I made it all the way to the finish for everyone. ^_^ Ha ha, very funny, Meron. =P I missed doing my...
Back
Top Bottom