ShadOBabe
Local time
6:04 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Tate & Liza's Pokémons (Lunatone & Solrock) are both level 42, but it is a 2v2 battle, so drastic measures must be taken in order to succeed. Although this should be a big problem, since I've played Pokémon Colosseum (and beaten the duo multiple times in multiple games). x)
    Okie dokie !

Right now, I'm training my Pokémons in my Sapphire Nuzlocke so they can take on the 7th Gym at Mossdeep City. It was quite the challenge to keep all of my Pokémons alive against Winona's Altaria. D=
    Dag nabbit, I knew my English would catch me again D:

What I meant to say, is that the name "Cedar" reminded me of the cheddar, due to how similar they are written. Sorry about that, english ain't my main language XD
    Cheddar is a kind of cheese. I don't know why it was the first thing I thought of when I saw "cedar". Honest XD
    Sounds nice. I hope you'll find a good name for the region x)

It is also close of the "cheddar", now that you mention it. =p
    I only thought about the Gym Leaders, Elite Four, regions, badges and town names. That is it. XD
    I don't think I've established a theme for this region. In fact, I haven't even thought about it. XD
    Most of the towns have been named already, independant of the region's name (Laufe, which is part of the german word "Schlaufe" for "a loop"). Only the 2 first Gym Leader's towns have yet to be named. Also, I blogged about the 4th Gym Leader today. Go and check it out if you want :)
    Yep, the Nuzlocke introduces the fear of explosions, selfdestructions and critical hits. Having a Pokémon with either Battle Armor, Shell Armor (immunity against critical hits) or Damp (disallow Explosion & Selfdestruct to function) is a good idea. The former is preferable, since you can use a Pokémon with a high defense that can resist Explosion to tank them (Aggron is the best out there, with greater defenses than Golem and x4 resistance to Normal-type attacks).

Okay, I've named all the badges. Now for the towns. I'm doing these while listening to Cobra Triangle's OST (a NES game made by Rare, the persons behind Banjo-Kazooie, Donkey Kong Country and many others). :)
    Oh. :)

Right now, I'm trying to come up with town names & badge names for the next Gym Leaders to come. Not the one I'm going to post soon, but for the 4 last ones. Also, I went back on my Sapphire Nuzlocke challenge and basically caught all the first Pokémons on previous routes I came across before Lilycove City (the only reason was because I didn't bother catching them since my party was full). I also got to catch Chimecho on Mt. Pyre (which critically injured my Breloom with a critical hit Confusion, going from full health to 17 HP O__O).
    Exhausting, but I'm not the "giving up" type when it comes to Pokémon Battles. >:)

Sure thing, lead the way !
    I remember defeating Cynthia in Pokémon White using my team of around level 55... 20 level below her team ! My Throh could take 1 hit from her Garchomp before I had to heal him. In fact, I had so many Hyper Potions (I like grinding money), that I managed to get Garchomp to use Struggle ! It was a very long and tough match, but I pulled it off in the end. XD
    Indeed, it does feel like grinding sometimes. There are many ways of enjoying a Pokémon game, EV training being one of the many ways. I'd rather do a Nuzlocke challenge than that, though.

Even without EV training, using the right moves can potentially lead to an unlikely victory, like how I had my Umbreon using Rain Dance + my Ampharos spamming the Thunder move against the final boss in Pokémon Colosseum, despite being 10 levels lower than his Pokémons. x)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom