ShadOBabe
Local time
5:12 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah, I see. It is a lot of work indeed !

Not really, this is mainly to represent a Monotype team I have in a battle simulator called "Pokémon Online". It is quite on the competitive side, so it take a bit of time to get used to it, especially if you don't know what "EVs" are beforehand. D:
    It is fun when you have inspiration though. Without it, it's harder to write down things than one can imagine. Right now, I'm writing the 4th Gym Leader's background which, unlike the 3rd one, I've got some inspiration for. =p
    A Pokémon game you say ? Is it made with a certain engine ?

I used to have a Ninetales on my longest game of Pokémon Ruby, alongside Kingdra, Aggron, Swampert and some others. As for Blaziken, it is indeed quite fearsome to fight against, and great to use ! :)
    Ah, I see ! I wish I could do something like this, especially for what I'm working on so far. My 3 latest blogs are the work I'm talking about.

What is your favorite Pokémon ? Mine is Aggron x)
    Official style for anything tends to be difficult, since it means having to mimic another artist's artstyle entirely. x_x
    I can just use Username History to keep track, just in case. >w>
    Yeah, humans and humanoid characters tend to be fairly difficult to draw. It might take some practice. ^^;
    I hear you. =w= Nice to know you too, Katy.
    I tend to be terrible with names myself. Even if I remember them, I come to use people's screen names more. Habit really. -w- Though you might find it annoying to try associating avatars with me, since I change those often. My username, however, only changes once in a blue moon.
    That's an odd question to ask so early on. =w= I kid.
    I'm Josh. Fairly simple and common name unfortunately, though it doesn't bug me that much.
    History and Science tend to have fun textbooks to read. Well, to me anyway.
    Yeah, I get the same really. Though I enjoy reading a lot, I have to stop every so often.
    Ah, I need a good book to read. Even a History textbook would suffice.
    Alrighty. Think it'd be better if you logged off to focus on it?
    I usually used work as something to kill time with while I was in school. Since I lack many ways of doing that. I also enjoy some nice brain exercise too.
    That makes sense. I'm an oddball, since I actually enjoy the work. .-. Though I do get irritated when it piles up.
    Ah. I envy that. qwq I won't be having any real paper work to do until late January.
    But alright, I wish you luck.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom