Recent content by ShadOBabe

1. ShadOBabe

Legendary Griffons (part one) - Suicuno

Thank you very much! Sorry it took a little while to reply. I actually finished the Raikou/Zapdos design. I'll post it soon.
  2. ShadOBabe

Legendary Griffons (part one) - Suicuno

Hey guys!! This is my first time posting art on the forums! It's the first piece of a little project I'm doing, turning the Legendary Birds and the Legendary Beasts into griffons. Hope you all enjoy it! Here's a link to the DeviantArt page: Legendary Griffons - Suicuno
  3. ShadOBabe

Back from the dead hello!!

D'awww, shucks... ^///^
  4. ShadOBabe

What is the Worst HM Move?

Flash. I've hated Flash since 1997.
  5. ShadOBabe

Your "YES!" moments

I totally care. Thanks for telling me!
  6. ShadOBabe

Your "YES!" moments

Holy cow, are you serious? That's nuts! It doesn't necessarily mean the Giratina I got IS legit, but wow.
  7. ShadOBabe

Back from the dead hello!!

WHOOHOO, so stoked! XD Heehee, thanks, I'll try my best! Why thank you! It's actually very quite here.
  8. ShadOBabe

This or That! (Pokemon)

Bronzong. I like the zen looking bell poke. XD Ash or Red?
  9. ShadOBabe

Rare Pairings

I'm kind of surprised by the lack of Kris/Silver. I was totally looking for fanart of that the other day and it looks like I might have to do it myself! There wasn't much! I also like the idea of Ariana/Giovanni. I could totally believe in her being Silver's mom. And Prof. Oak/Agatha is one I...
  10. ShadOBabe

Would you want your ship to become canon?

I think you take the concept of shipping way too seriously. It literally only means thinking characters would potentially make a cute couple. Now if it was someone shipping and adult and a child, I'd get (and support) your discomfort. But two preteens crushing on each other? So what, that's...
  11. ShadOBabe

Who should Ash end up with in the anime?

Been shipping Ash and Misty since I was 7. I'm now 25, so yeah, that ship will probably last yet another 20 years and beyond. XD
  12. ShadOBabe

Your "YES!" moments

Sort of a "YES" in that he's really pretty and I'll take good care of him, but I just got a friggin' SHINY Giratina through Wonder Trade in Pokemon X, and to be frank, I just kind of feel bad for him. He's level one, he's most certainly a hack, and just tossed away like a token. Then the guy...
  13. ShadOBabe

New Types / Type Changes

Whooohoooo!! Fire represent!! XD
  14. ShadOBabe

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Less of a FUUUU and more of a NUUUU... I had my first ever Nuzlocke death today... My STARTER. Sweet little Benjamin, my Bashful Quilava. We took on Bugsy's gym and he started with his friggin' Scyther which was two levels above Ben. We held out with potions and tried to take it down, but it was...
  15. ShadOBabe

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

Next part of my Nuzlocke... My first loss was a big one... *cries*
Back
Top Bottom