1. Interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff? See details here.
  2. Updated: The forums are going to be down this weekend (tentatively Saturday the 26th) for maintenance as we upgrade the software to XenForo 2. Particularly of note is that blogs are going to be removed for the time being, but we are getting a lot of new features with the upgrade.

For more details, see this thread.
Shadow-Lucario
Last Activity:
Dec 11, 2018
Blog Posts:
Home Page:
None Of Your Business

Shadow-Lucario

People Just Get InThe Way, from In The Shadows Wreaking Havok

I do come back on here from time to time, so if anyone wants to chat drop me a message Nov 4, 2016

Shadow-Lucario was last seen:
Dec 11, 2018
    1. Shadow-Lucario
      Shadow-Lucario
      I do come back on here from time to time, so if anyone wants to chat drop me a message
    2. Shadow-Lucario
      Shadow-Lucario
      look at my Blog
    3. Alpha_sapphire_champ
      Alpha_sapphire_champ
      Oh, I thought because of your about me and the note about Christmas...... u no, u wanted to waste ur life r something. Anywho, lemme be proper: Hi, my name is RainbowDragon and it is very pleasent to meet you on this very fine day, so please; excuse and forgive me for my rudeness. I hope that settles things and makes them better. ;)
    4. Alpha_sapphire_champ
      Alpha_sapphire_champ
      Again, why should I fear you? Anyways, as long as you don't stalk people in real life u cant scare me. I perfectly know what you are feeling. I just find something to interest me before I die, like this. By the way, I insults don't hurt me and neither do bike wrecks. Really I should know. K? Try to :-D
    5. Shadow-Lucario
      Shadow-Lucario
      Note For Christmas - Dont bother wishing me a merry Christmas because of the following reasons
      1 - I hate Christmas
      2 - I hate my Life (True)
      3 - I wish I was Dead (yet again true)
      For these reasons i will not wish anyone a happy Christmas
      Regards
    6. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch
    7. Darth Darkrai
    8. Dolce
      Dolce
      Medaka Box!
    9. Mintaka
      Mintaka
      I don't mind, I accepted :P
    10. Medusa Gorgon
      Medusa Gorgon
      of course you can :D
    11. Kakuna Matata
      Kakuna Matata
      It's a lovely show, hope you get the chance to see an episode.

Gas bottle? What on earth did it have that for? Unless it was a part of the zombie's profession before it became a zombie.
    12. Kakuna Matata
      Kakuna Matata
      That'll keep you busy for awhile.

This bit seems neat about ZombiU:
      ----------
      Eventually - or perhaps it won't even take all that long - your survivor will become zombie food. The game warps you back to The Prepper's safe house where a new survivor has just arrived, presumably the same way you did in the game's opening.

If you return to where you were last killed, you will find a zombie of your former self. More importantly, they will still be holding all of the equipment from when they were alive. Killing your own zombie lets you recover the lost gear, though it is no easy task since the zombies that originally killed you will usually still be lurking around the next corner.
      ----------
      Lol it's not Meowth, it's Paper Jam Dipper from Gravity Falls. But now that you said that, it does kind of look like one. xD
    13. Kakuna Matata
      Kakuna Matata
      Indeed. :3
      Did you end up buying any of them?
    14. Kakuna Matata
      Kakuna Matata
      Sorry to hear that.

Turns out she can't come visit. :( But on the bright side, I'll still be able to hang out with other friends and webchat with her, so that's something. ^^
    15. Kakuna Matata
      Kakuna Matata
      Before New Year's? It'll be very commendable if you accomplish that with all of the holiday festivities going on (or are you not terribly keen on them?)

A best friend of mine who moved away a few years back is coming to visit, I hope I can get off work for a day or two so I have more time to spend with her and other buddies. :D
    16. Kakuna Matata
      Kakuna Matata
      Sounds expensive and potentially nerve-wracking. :x Good luck on all of your work.
    17. Kakuna Matata
      Kakuna Matata
      Kinda stress with the holidays fast approaching. @[email protected] But school being out for a month kinda helps.
    18. Kakuna Matata
      Kakuna Matata
      It happens. xD
      Ah, I see. Good you're keeping focused on your work though, avoiding their drama and messes as much as possible.
    19. Shadow-Lucario
      Shadow-Lucario
      my peers huh?
      Honestly they are a bunch of block heads some of the conversations i over hear they are sadistic weirdos (not a joke)
      But just getting my work done cant really be bothered for anything else ya know?
    20. Kakuna Matata
      Kakuna Matata
      Good for you! :D Are your peers nice?

Not bad, but not really good either, just kinda neutral. One of those days.
  • About

Home Page:
    http://shadowcreed.ucoz.com/
    None Of Your Business
    Favorite Region:
    Hoenn / Hōen
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Dragon
    Nintendo 2DS/3DS Friend Code:
    2878 - 9650 - 8701
    Bulbapedia Username:
    Shadow-Lucario
    PokéCommunity Username:
    Shadow-Lucario
    Not Much to tell, so i wont tell you.

Anime and Games

Signature

"people who dont understand me Fear me,People who try to understand me should Fear me"
    [​IMG]
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.