Shadow-Lucario
Local time
8:51 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• k so its the show,and the comics to go along with it, the cards and games... k...k i getz it now... :ksmile: so were int he world are you...? im in washington usa! =)
    HAHAHHA i just wana laugh at them and say HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH! its been 16 YEARS!!! well i think thats right, i dont really know... hay what came first, the cards, show or the books?
    yeah i know whatch ya mean, i have FR, LG, S, E, R, P, D, PT, HG, SS, and soon B/W, i dont have a gamboy system so i dont have any of there games, but my friend let me borrow her system and gave me silver for a birthday present... i have way more than 2,000 pokemon carde, most of them are the old kind... i was only 1 when pokemon got really popular so its not like i could play it from the start or anything, but i did watch it, play it, and colect it as early as i could,(when i found out about it...) i was watching tv, i changed the channle and there was pikachu battleing a geodude... i think pikachu won... :ksmile: AHHH memories...
    no no no, your so right im sorry, i did need to here that kinda, see i like mudkips not liek mudkipz
    so what pokemon vidiogames do you play?
    I have people in there who will get you before you get in.
    We don't have bacon. XD
    That's ok. Normally I just log-off and finish conversations later.
    Hail from Wales, that rhymed. xD
    That's a pretty bad teacher then. Even if you guys didn't get along they should have still given you your stuff. Doesn't not doing that go against their job?
    Why wouldn't he/she give you your portfolio? Aren't they supposed to give you that since you made it?
    Also what part of the world do you hail from?
    Correct, WI = Wisconsin. My sister-in-laws family lives in FL, so maybe I'll go down there and visit if she and my bro move there.
    I wish you luck finding work there, seems like your field is very competitive when it comes to jobs nowadays.
    That's nifty. One of my bros wanted to do that, but he couldn't find work anywhere, so he switched to computers. (I think, not sure what's all going on with him.)
    Any particular country you want to work in, or do you not care?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom