Shadow-Lucario
Local time
5:12 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Neat. I'm thinking of getting a Pokémon tattoo myself one day. Where would you put the other ones? And no job right now? That sucks man, hope you find a new one soon. =)
    That's disappointing. The ones my friends go to seem to have more people who are open about their interests. Are you vocal about your love for the franchise?
    Who would be on your dream team besides Riolu/Lucario? Or would you say "screw the 6 Mon limit!" and have as many as you wanted?

My bff and I joke about how her college campus is a Pokémon preserve, since there are a few pokéballs spray painted at various spots on the campus. Told her to catch me a Dratini while she was there, but she just uses the excuse of having no fishing pole. (I think she's just lazy. :p)

Indeed. Being a Pokémon trainer runs in the blood. with Running Shoes.
    As do I. Lol xD.

If they invented real Mons I'd do what it says in this group. My dad used to tell me his job was being a Pokémon trainer when I was little.
    Wow 85? That's awesome! I think the oldest member we have here is the gadfly at 56. Lol I hope I'll still be able to enjoy videogames when I'm older too. And that they have better meds for arthritis by then.

We could rant to all the kids about how Pokémon was better back in the day, when we only had 600-something instead of the 4120 they'll have. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom