Recent content by Shadow-Lucario

1. Shadow-Lucario

Your Unpopular Video Game Opinions

such as Mario and sonic (original games) where when you lost you had to start right back at stage 1. I loved those games but trying to do that as a kid really hurt.
  2. Shadow-Lucario

Your Unpopular Video Game Opinions

can you also put down games that you kind of liked but did not like a certain mechanic of the game that spoiled it for you?
  3. Shadow-Lucario

Gamertags, Friend Codes, Player Finding, and more

I am looking for new people to add but I don't have my codes at the moment, I will post them as soon as I find them. they include, NS, N3ds, PSN, Steam, Xbox.
  4. Shadow-Lucario

Explain Your Avatar

shadow Lucario my avatar for almost 10 years on multiple forums
  5. Shadow-Lucario

What are you wearing right now?

clothes
  6. Shadow-Lucario

Location of the next generation

last I checked the regions were all based in a different world so trying to link them to places in our world would be kind of odd. but I think they will remake gold and silver as they have the kanto region all in 3d all they have to do is create johto now.
  7. Shadow-Lucario

Pokemon you think should not have been created

clefairy and jigglypuff both odd as well as diglett maybe even bellsprout
  8. Shadow-Lucario

Things in pokemon that dont make sense

pokemon from our dimension from the game can barely stand against them, yet by that logic you are saying in their dimension they would barely be able to stand against our pokemon? if clefairy came from the moon how did it survive the impact and heat entering the atmosphere? also diglets hair...
  9. Shadow-Lucario

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

love the naughty expression it has but not one of my favourites. delphox
  10. Shadow-Lucario

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

1988 for me, just turned 30 last month.
  11. Shadow-Lucario

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

best bet is to just keep trying as you will eventually get the catch, otherwise trade someone for it.
  12. Shadow-Lucario

Recent Gaming Purchases

Ps4 pro, PS VR, PS camera, just cause 3, dishonoured 2, doom , Lego Jurassic world , metal gear definitive edition, some steam games, deus ex mankind divided and Zelda twilight he remaster special edition. Pre orders Pokemon sun and moon Final fantasy 15 Final fantasy 7 remake Kingdom hearts 3...
  13. Shadow-Lucario

Would you SERIOUSLY live in the pokéverse if you could?

100% yes, there might be dangers in that world but lets be honest there are dangers in this world too, and it is not like each and every pokemon wakes up in the morning and goes "today i think i will go kill a few people, destroy a town and break time" just like people (not all people anyway)...
  14. Shadow-Lucario

If you were a Pokemon, which one would it be?

Lucario Watching from afar only getting involved when absolutely needed, then destroying everything in my path
  15. Shadow-Lucario

Which Pokémon region would you live in?

Hoenn - then i would just travel
Back
Top Bottom