S
Local time
10:16 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes, but basically nopony knows my OC actually is an Alicorn, so that statement would still be true.

I gotta help out my parents now. Be back in 30 mins.
    Yeah. The hurricane is unimportant anyway.

Also, there's one OC, which is arguably my most-used and best OC, which I'd really like to introduce in our RP. Problem is, she's an Alicorn. With amnesia. And I remember you saying we had too much Alicorns already. Then again, she hides her wings, so for all intents and purposes she's a unicorn.
    Right.

And Crystal isn't about to stop raging.

Also, Pupa is proving Chrysalis right: she was indeed a threat to her rule.
    And I'm totally letting Pupa do that, too. SO WE CAN MAKE PUPA X SNIPIN' HAPPEN.

Snow Crystal is freaking out. Yup. Hot-headed.
    So what's going to happen to Pupa and Snipin'? I really like how these two are bonding.

Pupa should totally change Snipin' into a mare for a day once she figures out how to use magic.

So she let Glacis get tortured by Scope for that purpose. Doesn't seem like something Twilight would do.
    Also, since I still want to expand upon that backstory between Glacis and Scope, I was planning on Scope hunting Glacis (and Glitter) down and capturing them again.
    And Glitter attempts to comfort him.

It's true, though. They never say submariners die. They say they've gone on eternal patrol.
    Yes. There's more going on between Glacis and Scope. Yes. If Lucifer and Hawkgirl let him interrogate Glacis, he will torture her.
    Yes, and Scope doesn't particularly like Glacis. I think it would be a good idea if Lucifer and Hawkgirl don't leave Scope and Glacis alone inside a small room, unless they want Scope to kick the living daylights out of Glacis.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom