• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Recent content by Shadow Raikou

1. S

Why Alpha and Omega?

These remake names had it coming since Ruby and Sapphire's release. Groudon's hand- Omega marking. Kyorge's fin- Alpha Marking. Aqua Logo - Stylized Alpha. Magma Logo - Stylized Omega. ...Does it really have a deeper meaning than this? No, I don't think so.
  2. S

OR/AS Bold Predictions

Here's 'nother one. Regigigas gets a role. Maybe even a big one. In the post game of course. Regi trio is from Hoenn. It only makes sense that... Well. Regigigas. EDIT: I keep coming up with these predictions as my conversations pass. A new area connecting to Hoenn. Like Sevii Islands and...
  3. S

OR/AS Bold Predictions

They will have a new gimmick/feature/pointless-thing-we-will-love Like walking pokemon in HGSS. Also Gyms will be redesigned. Storyline changes.
  4. S

SPOILERS: Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

So... Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde. XYZ. Pokemon Z Version confirmed?
  5. S

SPOILERS: Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread Full Pokedex up. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40jypk_bXGI Zygarde- POKEMON Z CONFIRMED.
  6. S

Not sure if joke or... DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN. Kidding. xD
  7. S

Aesthetics and Graphics

More like Castelia, perhaps? Because I liked the number of NPCs in Castelia, in if many/most of them were not interact able.
  8. S

Hello Outrage, it's been a long time. =)

Hello Outrage, it's been a long time. =)
  9. S

I'm sorry, it just caught me by surprise. :)

I'm sorry, it just caught me by surprise. :)
  10. S

Aesthetics and Graphics

Woaaaah. I mean, just, wooooaaah. To think this is a main series game.
  11. S

What job do you imagine each pokemon doing?

I can't get the image of a Gangster Mewtwo out of my brain, I just had to draw it. Warning, large image.
  12. S

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation That was the most adorable thing I've seen since... I don't even remember. However, IF this was real, it would probably evolve into something threatening.
  13. S

SPOILERS: Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread I can see the next evolution of Doublade... TRICALIBUR! Totally original.
  14. S

Your avatar. It's just... Uhm... Creepy.

Your avatar. It's just... Uhm... Creepy.
  15. S

Top 10 Pokemon Who Need A Mega Evolution

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfrXSo2FRJY Just something I did. I might make more top 10 videos, I dunno.