S
Local time
9:10 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, all it took was a bunch of bubbles. I even skipped the trainer in the gym and went right to brock, xD. And by then, the game timer was 0:17.
    When I do speedruns, I only battle them when I don't have enough EXP to beat the leaders. I beat Brock with a LV8 Squirtle.
    What I would do to beat the game faster, is to pick squirtle, and mostly use it throughout the whole game.

I went from start to brock in 17 min on JP red by using squirtle and skipping trainers. I also beat blue in 10 hours by doing that and ended up sweeping Gary fast.
    Cool. I was also going to play through LG, but my brother wanted his cart back, and now he's playing it.
    The Yoshi Fanclub already exists. I deleted the one that you created, as we try to avoid creation of duplicate groups.
    So far, Blastoise, Abra, Mew, Snorlax, Oddish, and Hitmonchan. I have 4 badges and skipped Badge 4 for now until I clear the Safari Zone.
    If you post on their user, then you can click their link on your user to see it. Same with mine.

You only get the link on other users, not your own.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom