S
Local time
8:14 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry for the late reply, I get sidetracked easy by things. ^~^;

How have you been though?

But those aren't bad ideas. Though users have free reign to make any thread they want in the section as long as it relates to entertainment. xD And we've had a user hold a tournament before. Not many people jumped at the chance to join though. My guess was cause there wasn't many prizes being offered.
    Oh awesome! I admittedly haven't joined many other forums at all since I get easily distracted by them as a whole. </3 But heck that's a great idea, definitely go for it if you can. And good luck with the job search. :)

Finding ways to boost activity is always a challenge, on any forum I'd like to think. But I do appreciate the sentiment! As of right now, I'm not 100% sure what I'll need in the upcoming future though. But I'm definitely keeping that in mind.
    Oh for what site? o.o And I like contributing honestly, and being able to work on bigger things like changing rules or putting ideas into action that can help boost activity. Not so much the handing out warnings or infractions, but I know that comes with the title. :p Well Entertainment, Inc. is comprised of Video Games, Technology, Music, Films, TV, and anime so pretty much all of what you mentioned. Think of it as the everything else but Pokemon Entertainment section.
    Yep! Section Heads are listed under each section as normal mods, and yes actually.
    Hey. :) And basically the title of Section Head means that any decisions made for a section need to go through me first. Like if the rules get updated, or if the other mods I work with have ideas on improving traffic and such. Though I'm the Entertainment, Inc. head despite also being a gallery mod.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom