S
Local time
3:56 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good game :) Yeah it was a good battle, I got tipped off about Zoroark when it had Flamethrower instead of Fiery Dance. :p
    I'm still waiting on the other challenger so if I don't hear from them we can do our battle in 10 minutes if you can make it. If not we can try it when you get back.
    Hey there! Sure thing, I have another challenger lined up before you but we can battle after that if that works.
    Huh, I think one of us must be in DST and the other not, since I never saw you. I should be able to battle sometime today, though.
    Aw man, I thought we could battle. I went online at 5:00 and saw that I just missed you and I was bummed out about that. Can you battle right now?
    Hey man been online ingame since 4:50 and haven't seen you on the PSS - I assume something came up. No worries, we can battle tomorrow. :)
    OK, if I can I'll challenge you to a battle (I think I should be available), if for some reason it doesn't work out I'll VM you and we can plan something for tomorrow.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom