Recent content by Shadow Victini

1. S

Meaningful Quotations

I'd say go for it! I've been thinking of trying that out for a fic itself, and I think it adds to the feeling of a chapter sometimes, depending on the situation in which you use a quote. Sometimes a quote can be used effectively, even if it's not in the same context.
  2. S

How do you feel when the ship you named gets widely known...?

Okay, well, I've named: Aaaaaaand I don't think anyone even supports those, let alone use their names. (Okay, HitShipping may have one fan that I know of, and I'm a guilty fan of PMD! SunnyBellShipping, and DeceitfulShipping may have been mildly supported by someone, but I don't think...
  3. S

What Type of Rival you prefer for Ash ????

Someone with a different perspective on the world of Pokémon/battling, cold and hard to read at times but still rather affable and clever and treats Ash as a Worthy Opponent? A female rival perhaps? N might have been an interesting guy to use in the anime but alas he seems to be over with on...
  4. S

Do you think Ash/Satoshi should be replaced?

If they wanted to change protagonists I think they should have done it a while ago. We'd probably end up with them replacing him with a new character, half the fanbase rejecting him, them bringing Ash back, half the fanbase rejoicing and the other half getting pissed off. Oh, and bonus points if...
  5. S

Should Ash age or not ?

To be perfectly honest? It would have been better if they never mentioned his age after Kanto at all. At the very least, the fans could still dream then. But alas, they Jossed it, just like they Jossed my theory of the BW2 kids' English names being Henry, Hannah and Gray. It would be best for...
  6. S

Official Mary Sue Thread

To be honest, my Trainers can range anywhere from ten to almost thirty. For example, in one of my fanfictions, the child starts their journey at eleven and the trilogy of stories about said person end when they're in their late teens. In another fanfic I'm writing, all 5/6 main characters are in...
  7. S

Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

Hmmmm...is SensorShipping or AuraShadowShipping taken? Thank you for your suggestion! For your other ones... BigEaterShipping or MunchiesShipping for Ash x Gible ScatteredGreenShipping for Ash x Sceptile I can't think of one for Ash x Squirtle. Hope I helped!
  8. S

Love the ship, hate the name

LazyPervertShipping, also known as Solana x Spenser. Kind of looks weird when slapping it on a fanfic summary. Also, YouNeedToBeHospitalizedIfYouAreActuallySeriousAboutThisOneShipping (random Team Rocket member/Persian). Quite the mouthful.
  9. S

Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

For Rui and Riley, how about SensualShipping? For Ash x Tepig, FierySpiritShipping perhaps? Could someone help me come up with a name for female Ace Trainer x male Ace Trainer?
  10. S

Would you rather be trapped in a room with N, Cheren, or a rabid Dialga?

I'd kick Dialga in the balls and kick open the window and run. Except I'm not sure if Dialga actually has balls, and if there would be any window, so I'd probably either convince N I was a Pokémon turned into a human and manipulate him into getting me out, or play mind games with Cheren because...
  11. S

Funniest quotes from the Pokémon Games, Anime, Manga, and more?

"I don't even have the energy to get enraged over this. I have never been fortunate/lucky with subordinates in my entire career." -Kincaid, Shadows of Almia
  12. S

COMPLETE: Red to Blue [One shot]

Nicely done and written. Red wrote very passionately. :) In other words, great job Gastly's Mama! A better version of G/S/C/HG/SS Red than most I've seen.
  13. S

Story Attention - Reviews, Critiquing, and Comments

This fits everything I feel about reviewing, critique and comments to a T. :)
  14. S

Never Our Equals: On Pokémorph Fanfiction

I'm a big fan of Gijinka/PokéMorph fanfiction when it doesn't turn into angsty Mary-Sue with god-like powers. I'd say more, but I already posted on the topic of the same name over at Serebii, so...
  15. S

Your opinion on the ice covering Unova.

I think it's simply hiding things. Why? The ice is overlapping into the desert.
Back
Top Bottom