S
Local time
2:05 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey hey it's been pretty busy now I've finished uni and staying with relatives and doing stuff but I'm doing great thanks :D
    And how've you been?
    nowhere actually. lol I had my friend visit me from huntville. We had a blast at atrox, and played a lot of games. Mainly mario party though. ;D
    Haha once I was chatting on MSN at probably around midnight - 1ish, then I said I'd brb to grab some cake. Then my mate was like grrrrr lucky eating at this time and you're not fat! Then he kept saying he was fat but you wouldn't call him fat.
    Wow that's a lot of weight to lose in one go, stupid illness! Lol.

Haha all good :p
    Haha yeah lol late. People say it's bad for you but I don't care haha. It's not like I'm getting fat from it yet :p
    You leaving? Oh don't want you to feel you have to leave! Ah even though you leave I'll probably slack off for tonight. Agh I'm just not in the "want to study" mood, haha. So it's not your fault.
    Haha yeap pretty much lol.
    Well I'm supposed to be studying but I can't really be bothered atm.
    I'm waiting for dinner still, haha we couldn't really decide on what we wanted until now...
    That's so sad. Wanting something as small as a packet of chips and they tell you that you can't have it... That's cruel... :p
    Yep it' still gloomy looking here lol :p
    Man I fear the shame if my card ever gets declined lol.
    Hah I haven't heard of the "let's get going" thing, That sucks! :O
    Hope you'll be all good though.
    Hmm well I slept in today so I wasted the day. It's raining too lol.
    Gotta see what I should look at next with my study soon lol.
    And what'd you do today?
    Oh that explains it. Hahah I guess they don't count or matter lol.
    Hmm my cousins went to/go to some school starting with F. Francis something I think.
    Yep! Same here, I'm glad too! :D

Haha random question I've been wondering for ages: Is there actually such thing as a co-ed high school in NP? All I've heard of have been 2 boys schools and one girls school lol surely there are more? :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom