Recent content by Shadowgui

1. S

VGC 2016 rules and formats revealed: A limit of two mascots, Mewtwo or Zygarde are allowed...

So if I understand correctly, Mega Rayquaza and the primal forms of Groudon and Kyogre are all available for use? I feel like that would make even less diversity in teams if that's the case.
  2. S

The Shiny Encounters Thread

So I had just finished EV training my Misdreavus for Speed and I accidently walk into some grass on route 104. I was then greeted by a shiny Wurmple. This is only the second shiny I caught myself, and the first one I ever met randomly in the wild (I got a shiny Zoroark back in Y but that was...
  3. S

Spooky Cup Wi-Fi competition announced: Participants will receive 10 Rare Candies

Yeah as soon as I saw the list I figured Hydreigon and Volcarona would probably be everywhere. It's gonna be pretty hard to check both of them.
  4. S

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Losing on 47th game of Super Singles because of 2 random crits in a row was pretty frustrating.
  5. S

Why do people ask for legendary pokemon in exchange for common pokemon?

Yeah I've learned that with the GTS it's better to put up your own trade and ask for something reasonable. A good tip is to put up a pokemon that is kind of rare but obtainable in the games (for example, I usually put up baby pokemon like Wynaut or Munchlax; some people are just too lazy to...
  6. S

Spoilers So...is there anyone who DIDN'T like Zinnia?

I tend to like anti-heroes, so I really enjoyed Zinnia as a character. Pokemon generally has this purely Black/White morality and I thought it was refreshing to see someone in the grey area for once. I do understand why many of you wouldn't like her though. Above all of that though, what I like...
  7. S

The Minor Praise Thread!

Anything about Zinnia has been pretty awesome. Her theme is one of the best I've heard in the long time and I thought she was a very interesting character.
  8. S

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Rascal Flatts - Feels Like Today
  9. S

GEN VI: 6IV foreign ditto

That'd be great. Tell me when it's done and we can make the trade.
  10. S

GEN VI: 6IV foreign ditto

I'm looking for a 6IV ditto to speed up my competitive breeding process. I'd like him to be foreign if possible while we're at it. I don't mind if it's a clone. I'm offering a Kalos-born shiny Audino with 3 perfect IVs (HP, Def and Special Def, great for a future Mega Audino!) in exchange.
  11. S

I can has trade shop? Cloning! Legends and cool stuff. Gimme all your pokemanz.

Any news on when you can make the trades?
  12. S

Cool, thanks a lot. This'll make breeding for competitive battling so much easier. When can you make the trade?
  13. S

I'd like a 6 IV jpn Ditto if possible. I don't really know if I have anything you'd really want, but I have a Kalos born shiny Audino (with 3 perfect IVs!) I could trade you if you feel like it.
  14. S

Scotland's Independence?

Yes there are a lot of noticeable differences in all 50 states of the US, but if you trace it all back it all comes down to the same history and essentially the same cultural background. It's just that it evolved quite a bit over time in the different regions of the country. This is why I say...
  15. S

Scotland's Independence?

Indeed I've heard that a significant number of people in the US would consider seceding from the Union. While I understand that you can't equate an American from Texas to an American from New-York, for example, I feel that there's not much of a difference on the fundamental level. I don't think...
Back
Top Bottom