• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Recent content by Shadowlarvitar

1. Shadowlarvitar

Do you think ash will bring back his old Pokémon in the new series?

Honestly Ash would be the better one to 'show off' a Pokemon than Go, I suspect most of Go's Pokemon won't get proper characterization on account of his catching a lot. Just Scorbunny, a Galar Pokemon, maybe a Sinnoh one? And the rest are just captures Just give Ash more than 5 Pokemon, make up...
  2. Shadowlarvitar

Controversial opinions

What about Professor Birch? :P
  3. Shadowlarvitar

Did Team Rocket annoy you?

No but their long appearance gaps sure do annoy me.
  4. Shadowlarvitar

Sun and Moon: Missed Opportunities

I really didn't enjoy that, Marshadow got a brief cameo yet literally every single other Alola Pokemon got a full fledge appearance?! Always my favorite legendary of the gen that gets the worse treatment. You'd have thought Acerola would have gotten an episode with it They also should have done...
  5. Shadowlarvitar

PREVIEW: Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

I'm still neutral on him but it's really because of his goal. I just don't find it interesting It's still a better goal than all those SM goals and the non-descriptive Dragon/Water master though. It's actually Pokemon related(unlike bubbles, space, restaurants), and also easy to understand...
  6. Shadowlarvitar

Didn't mean offense to Wobbuffett. I just don't want James going an insufferable amount of time without a Pokemon again, like BW and SM
  7. Shadowlarvitar

PREVIEW: SS008: Don't Lose, Pochama! The Drift Ice Race in Sinnoh!!

Also Croagunk/Piplup were featured going up a volcano, Hoenn's to be precise, in the poster. Dawn and Brock honestly have the best odds of any companions of making recurring appearances, both were main characters in DP, both are popular and not to mention Brock's VA played Greninja and other...
  8. Shadowlarvitar

PREVIEW: Let’s Go with Marie Iitoyo! The World of the ‘Pocket Monsters’ Anime! ~Anipoké Complete Commentary Special~

Now we just need them to actually mention him or show him at Oak's lab It was super annoying when they spent an entire episode there yet both him and Oak's Rotom were absent! Hopefully this is a sign we'll see him, even a mention of 'Oh Tracey's watching the lab for me while I'm here' would...
  9. Shadowlarvitar

Ash looks amazing but I'm still not sold on his outfit. I love Yamper, it's cute. Not really feeling Scorbunny, it just looks like the typical cute starter behavior to me. That and the fact we have almost 10 episodes with no sign of Sobble or Grookey, basically seals it's fate to forever be a...
  10. Shadowlarvitar

I just hope we get something Rocket related period soon, they're completely absent from every summary thus far
  11. Shadowlarvitar

Here here! I'm not a fan of the constant region hopping, I'd much prefer something consistent like at least 2-3 episodes before changing regions but I do like that as of right now... only one known episode is revolved around the home base which is great as SM constantly having Melemele(And...
  12. Shadowlarvitar

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

No and honestly he shouldn't. Mew is one of the most powerful Pokemon in terms of the anime and it kinda downplays both it and Mewtwo if Go is allowed to catch it If anything I see Go getting to meet Mew again at the end of his time on the cast only for Mew to beat him and fly off, leaving Go...
  13. Shadowlarvitar

PREVIEW: SS006: Catch a Lot of Pokemon! The Path to Mew!!

So if Go actually does get to catch all these bugs, I guess that means we shouldn't expect a whole lot of his Pokemon to get characterization? Similar to Red in Origins, where he just catches stuff I don't mind if that's the case, if Go's goal is to 'catch lots of Pokemon' yet he ends his...
  14. Shadowlarvitar

The Prof has other assistants? Please tell me one of them winds up being a Team Rocket spy, that would just be awesome! I'll be pretty disappointed too, if it's just a random Piplup and Croagunk.... why? It'll be very frustrating, especially as unlike Bulbasaur and Snorlax? It's quite easy to...
  15. Shadowlarvitar

PREVIEW: SS003: Fushigisou, Isn't it Mysterious?

But it isn't? I get why people could think Ash's Bulbasaur is in this episode, but saying he takes Snorlax with him to Galar is a bit of a stretch. It'd be awesome, don't get me wrong but I think people are getting their hopes up too much on that. If Ash's Bulbasaur does appear though, I hope...