Recent content by shadowlink

1. S

Pokemon Ranger: The Legend Of The Weather Trio

Name: Amara Kawagami Gender:Female Age:13 Partner Pokemon: Absol Past: Even though she finished her school studies last year, she is still a rookie, due to there being several rangers above her. She choose the ranger path after a ranger with a Duskull saved her from being hypnotized by a mean...
  2. S

BulbyRed's Forme-Splice Shop!

Cool. thx
  3. S

In this topic, I will draw every single Pokemon in MS-Paint

Re: In this topic, I will draw all 493 Pokemon in MS-Paint It's hard drawing them from memory. I hope you succeed.
  4. S

April fools (close if dupe)

Well that fails... I was going to show them to my friends 'cuz they won't take the time to look at this place. Yay April Fools! Pics: Sry Can't write worth a woot w/ the pencil tool in paint
  5. S

BulbyRed's Forme-Splice Shop!

Hey Bulbyred. How about castform's formes
  6. S

Ocean Waves: My first fanfic [ PG ]

Hi. I'm flareon4ever and this is my first fanfiction. Constructive criticism is appreciated, but don't be rude. Anyway, the story is called Ocean Waves. There is not a prologue. It could be compared to the HGSS storyline. New technology is introduced. Well, Here's chapter one. Its not very...
  7. S

New Evos/Prevos + Eeveelution poll

Re: New Eeveelutions? They need eevee to go too 16 evo's! ( Cha i am hyper)
  8. S

Do you think any current Pokémon will have Evolutions or Preevolutions?

Re: Do you think any current Pokemon will have Evolutions or Preevolutions? I'm sorry but that. is. epic.
  9. S

My sprites ^-^

Good work!
  10. S

PMD: New Dawn *start-up*

Luna thought about it. She didn't want to be defeated by a Guildgrouper. Then she said, " OK. Fine, We'll team up. Only until we get out. After that, Nighthusk sees you or your members on our turf, and we will show no mercy." She then decided that she would roll around in some grass to cover the...
  11. S

" Oh crud." Luna started to charge a Shadow Ball. " Come any closer and you will get hurt. Bad." Stupid IQ skills, she thought. (( Yeah someone else needs to post other than me. Bulbyred and I are like the only ones active right now. What is this?a privite rp?))
  12. S

Obtaining Zorua/Zoroark

It maybe obtained in some side quest, if u will.
  13. S

Luna freaked out when she saw Ivy fall. Then she laughed to herself. It was funny to her. She started out of the bush and toward the Market, hoping no one would recognize her. She peered down the hole and fell down it just as it closed. She swore when she hit the bottom. (( Yeah Luna is about...
  14. S

New Abilities--Post your ideas

I Failed again.
  15. S

Rate the Avatar Above You

8/10
Back
Top Bottom