S
Local time
6:31 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Listen. I'm afraid that, with your most recent act, there is no way for you to get back on ZN. However, it is possible that mimic could be unbanned. What would you think of this?
    Think before you act. That's all I can say. I don't want to see that happen again.
    It's simple, Shadow, we asked you to follow the rules. We banned you for a day, and then gave you another chance but you did not take that chance. You again broke the rules. On top of that, you cheated and lied in making a sock-account and then advertised. Please remember from now on that you may have second-chances in life, but only if you accept them should you move on.

Other than that, I am still on Aqua's side. I will be faithful to her in the way a good moderator should.

I know how you feel, I've been banned permanently from a site before, but I have learned from my mistakes to not do the things I did then. Let this be a lesson in life that you learn.
    Anyway, for now, try to focus on something else. I'll ask about it sometime soon.
    Aqua banned you, didn't he/she? Anyway, well, you are still banned. However, I think things will change sooner or later. Please don't get mad on us.
    Oh, you're back online. So... could you explain to me, all the things that happened, from the beginning?
    I understand that you're frustated. Well... please bear with me. I feel bad, too.
    Heeeeey... Don't know if you still go on, but hai :D I'm Suicide back on ZN and WingsOfStarlight from DA. Just wanted to say hai xD
    Wait... worded that wrong. I meant "so for now, I put it as sock."
    You know, IPs and such.
    Well.. to put it simply, I don't think anyone would take "temp. perma ban" as a reason, so for now, I had to use sock.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom