Recent content by Shadowship7

1. S

pokemon 5th generation

One question aggron69: wouldn't Flameflee be weak against itself? Fire is good against bug, so it's weak against itself. Sorta like Lucario, since Steel is weak against Fighting so Fighting is good against it since it is Steel/Fighting. Why not call the region Kazeno? It could be very windy...
  2. S

Where would you live?

I'd take Hearthome City for the Pokemon Contests, the Gym, how close it is to the Pokemon Mansion, and how it is and is near the only place to get Eevees in all of Sinnoh. I love Eevee. I'd have a summer cottage in Sunyshore City or Jubilife City.
  3. S

Team Rocket fan club!

I wanna join! For the band, I think electric violin for James is cool! Jesse would be a good back up singer.
  4. S

Rocketshipping Club...!!

I love RocketShipping! I'm totally for it! Does anyone know where I could get a RocketShippy avatar or signature? I want to show how much I like it and maybe put a link to this thread in the pic.
  5. S

BULBAPEDIA-Ships

What about PearlShipping, Ash and Dawn?
  6. S

My pokemon RPG: Darkness and Sunshine

Name: Kate Blaze Personality: She is very kind and caring. But she gets very sarcastic at times. Appearance: She has long brown hair, hazel eyes, and is very tall. Kate is normally seen in black and red. Pokemon: Flint, Corsola, Roserade, Luxray, Lucario, Flygon Original: Flint - Fircano -...
  7. S

Trade Coordination Thread

What would you want for the girl Eevee if you still have it, snatch**?
  8. S

I know, I just want one. I need some Burmys!
  9. S

Voice Chat?

I'm not sure. I have used Voice Chat before. You hear other people's background noises. My family thought I was nuts, talking to my DS.
  10. S

I need any Pearl exclusive and Finneon, Haunter, and and other that need to be trade to evolve. PM me!
  11. S

The Random Game of Doom (PG 10+)

[Was I allowed to join?]
  12. S

Team Galactic: Mission Hoenn

Galactic Nickname: Mina AKA Venus Age: 14 Gender: Female Target: Latios or Deoxys [whichever isn't taken Latios is first choice] Pokémon with her: Infernape Lv 50, Gyarados Lv 40, Roserade Lv 40, Pachirisu Lv 40, Chimecho Lv 40, Salamence Lv 45
  13. S

The Random Game of Doom (PG 10+)

Name: Minako Aino/Sailor Venus Starter: Cyndaquil named Tony Weapons: Her transformation pen[she is a hero from a TV show so she uses the weapons from there], bazooka, Planetary Sword
  14. S

New League Status

Is this league open yet?
  15. S

what are the towns in pokemon games named after?

I think Phenac is from phenakite too. Plus I agree that Mauville doesn't make sense. And what about Solaceon Town, Jubilife City, and Eterna City in Sinnoh?
Back
Top Bottom